Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:22:47 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: 3.5. OUCH!  (Read 17584 times)
Ragekat

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2011, 04:13:34 pm »

is there an active zerker on the server with a 4.0 that anyone knows of?
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2011, 04:16:39 pm »

I should have one in the next couple of days..but I'm sure someone out there already has one..surely !

If not,I'll post pics when i get mine.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2011, 06:31:27 pm »

yup I got one what's up....4.0 zerker.. yeah sux.. next?

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Ragekat

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2011, 06:59:49 pm »

does the clicky on 4.0 work Fug?
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2011, 07:03:47 pm »

it works but it's like a step backwards same as the SK 4.0 is shitty.. compared per say to the 3.5....

but then again the zerk 3.5 can kill a group of noobs if you group with them and click it!!

-Hate"
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2011, 07:45:10 pm »

Yes, I plan to fix this when I get time =)

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2011, 08:16:40 pm »

would rather just kill noobs...

-Hate"
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2011, 12:47:22 pm »

Hunter since you have a plan to address this issue first I would like to thank you, second I beg you please figure out a way that a zerker can do halfway decent dps. His dps is super crap. With 3.5 and near full t/4. My zerker can not solo a plane of dragons entrance spawn.

I think a easy fix would be to allow them to use the angry nerd augs. They are shitty warriors by lore. Just toss on a few Vs and their dps is marginally better. I realize at the moment they can use crafted augs but seriously it would take 10mil plus a UC for them to do any type of respectable dps.

I know you hate the class. Hell we all like a whipping boy now and again to feel our wrath but a pure melee without any dps is horrid.

I know you reduced the delay on the weapons that was cool. I'm not asking for anything to crazy just maybe bring them online with monk dps. Considering they basically do the same things.

Thanks!

Deadend
Ragekat

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2011, 04:39:03 pm »

Thank you and appreciate it Hunter, im probably the only Zerker main the server has lol.. would be nice to see a little bit adjustment to dps, even if you hate the class =P
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2011, 09:09:12 pm »

Thank you and appreciate it Hunter, im probably the only Zerker main the server has lol.. would be nice to see a little bit adjustment to dps, even if you hate the class =P

I started out as a Zerker hence my tag as slaughterhaus (my zerker)... Made it to Qvic and realized oh shiz I can not even remotely compete. I need to box a sk, a bard, a warrior, a cleric....you get the idea there isn't any use not boxing anything past t1.

Not to get away from the main point here. This class needs some love!!!

Deadend
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2011, 09:59:42 pm »

Have you traced down the issue Hunter? I can use my test server and your spell file, create the same item and see if I can hash it out, that is if you haven't already.

To Ragekat: My zerker might as well be a main,been in my crew since day 1..I mean if you only play a zerker here, no boxing, you not gonna get far without a lot of help. Just cause its a box in someones crew makes it no less important. I could easily stay on my zerkers screen full time if I wanted and call it my 'main'. Just saying...

Looking at it further I noticed the skill is set to skill:0 1H Bunt. Shouldn't it be skill:3 2H Slash? Also noticed its Self Base AE ,should it be Point Blank AE? Still learning,so correct me if I'm wrong. Gonna recreate on my server see what i can find for fun ! I love beating my head against the wall !
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 10:46:08 pm by Drezden » Logged
Ragekat

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2011, 12:31:10 am »

i actually did start off not boxing and made it prett far, yes with help of good people and guild. my zerker is full T3 with four T4 pieces and 3.5. i just recently started boxing because the class cant seem to do to much solo at all and also im almost done with the zerker... just saying  Grin
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2011, 01:09:21 am »

Wow awesome man! You guys recruiting haha Cheesy

I got stone for MCP, but cant seem get guild I'm in to help. They want me to help them, which I have on about 6 MCPs now, but when I ask they all bail or act I like I didn't say anything haha.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2011, 09:15:29 am »

my zerker is full T3 with four T4 pieces

Not tryin to derail, but with current drop%s, you can gear any toon except war/pal/cleric/monk  in one t3/t4 sitting...

I got almost 20 alts full.. including BPs...

And my primary grp is still missing shit... kinda lame..

I'm tired of spending 30-50 hrs on a weekend and not get anything reward except forum drama and headache of watching the mob not drop anything worthwhile..  I hope hunter decides to fix this soon.... I havent played in a week..

Ragekat send me tell in game

Fugitive
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 09:27:37 am by Fugitive » Logged

-Hate"
slaughterhaus

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2011, 04:13:29 pm »

my zerker is full T3 with four T4 pieces

Not tryin to derail, but with current drop%s, you can gear any toon except war/pal/cleric/monk  in one t3/t4 sitting...

I got almost 20 alts full.. including BPs...

And my primary grp is still missing shit... kinda lame..

I'm tired of spending 30-50 hrs on a weekend and not get anything reward except forum drama and headache of watching the mob not drop anything worthwhile..  I hope hunter decides to fix this soon.... I havent played in a week..

Ragekat send me tell in game

Fugitive

Dude I'm with you. I have every chain leather and silk alt of mine my brothers and my 2 real life friends geared to the hilt in t3/4 but our main plate team has less than half of that. It's silly.

Fun fact Zeker has 105k hp unbuffed 3.5 and can not solo a dragon in t1 area... 20k qvic geared 3.0 pallly can though....

I think it would be cool to see zekers have a proc on their 3.0+ maybe remove the clicky aspect and just add it as a dd proc magic based preferably.

Deadend
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053