Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 09:20:06 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Fighters and Casters Guild Instances  (Read 15069 times)
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2011, 09:51:34 am »

Bottom line is, if FG/CG quests seem too boring... EZ is not for you.  Because it's not even 1% of the boredom induced by later content (wink wink t3/t4).

The only things people have a problem with is the WAITING for the items.  Unfortunately, this is a simple fact of playing the game. 

Everyone wants instant gratification.  If we were not invest time into the game then Hunter would just put everything on the Newbie Vendor and be done with it.  What is the point then of having quests at all and just let everyone into every area automatically at level 1.

Might as well ask Hunter go ahead and gear up our toons with all the best gear and let us take on T5 now.

Rob Smiley
TheBloodmoon

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2011, 01:54:16 pm »

Bottom line is, if FG/CG quests seem too boring... EZ is not for you.  Because it's not even 1% of the boredom induced by later content (wink wink t3/t4).

The only things people have a problem with is the WAITING for the items.  Unfortunately, this is a simple fact of playing the game. 

Everyone wants instant gratification.  If we were not invest time into the game then Hunter would just put everything on the Newbie Vendor and be done with it.  What is the point then of having quests at all and just let everyone into every area automatically at level 1.

Might as well ask Hunter go ahead and gear up our toons with all the best gear and let us take on T5 now.

Might be a tad over-reacting there....

I don't think anyone was asking for what you are implying, and simply wanted a re-think of the cost involved in FG/CG instances.  I think that's pretty damn fair.

robpickles

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2011, 04:10:58 pm »

I don't think anyone was asking for what you are implying, and simply wanted a re-think of the cost involved in FG/CG instances.  I think that's pretty damn fair.

I guess the point I was trying to make was that, no matter what, you will not be able to please everyone.  I guess it did seem a bit rant-like but that was not my intention.  I was actually hoping Hunter would see it and outfit my toons with all the best gear! LOL! Just kidding!  Grin

Rob Smiley
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2011, 05:57:11 pm »

I'm glad to see there is some debate going on at least...

I'm definitely not complaining about the quests themselves.  I was doing my Paladins last weekend and I noticed the instance waypoint at the zone of Guk and realized how much it would cost to pay for an instance for every zone.  I was just hoping to open up the option for "future generations" to avoid tension, or long camps at an option price that might be doable for newer people.

Thanks for the discussion.

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
TheBloodmoon

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2011, 06:33:25 pm »

I guess the point I was trying to make was that, no matter what, you will not be able to please everyone.  I guess it did seem a bit rant-like but that was not my intention.  I was actually hoping Hunter would see it and outfit my toons with all the best gear! LOL! Just kidding!  Grin

I appreciate the civility in your response.  I agree with you, though, there's no pleasing everyone.  I think that's why open forum discussions are important to help see all sides and cases to make fair compromises.
robpickles

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2011, 07:32:50 am »

I appreciate the civility in your response.  I agree with you, though, there's no pleasing everyone.  I think that's why open forum discussions are important to help see all sides and cases to make fair compromises.

I most definitely agree.  Grin

Rob Smiley
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2011, 12:25:41 pm »

As a newbie, I had no trouble starting a guild for my toons and buying a guk instance.  I farmed it for a day and had all of the pieces my current toons needed as well as some in the bank for future toons.  If I had purchased all of those items it would have been at least 5 times the cost.

It really doesn't seem that bad to me.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061