Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 07:53:20 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Broken keyboard  (Read 10082 times)
TheBloodmoon

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 09:57:36 pm »

Honestly, taking all the keys off a keyboard is as painful as going shopping with the wife.  It's just plain easier to spend the 10 bucks for wal-mart keyboard, lol. 
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 09:59:43 pm »

It's fairly unlikely that you need to remove any keys.  Most modern keyboards have a top half, a bottom half, and whatever loose bits might be inside.  You remove the screws, split the pieces, and remember where everything goes, then you wash what you need to.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 10:40:00 pm »

Thanks for all the responses guys, i went out and got that board from walmart.  While I was shopping there I looked around the monitor isle just to look around.  I got an idea in my head, rememer ack when Xig or someone started offering in game services for rl money?  I think it was him maye not.  Well I was thinking ya know I really would like a new or new monitor than the old 15 inch screen I play on, and Im thinkin hmmmm I wonder if someone would trade sor of like arter for goods in game or even some of my old accounts I dont play?  Yeah I know it might sound ad to some and such but I'd really like to get a new monitor, or hell even a new video card or something like that.  Doesnt have to be new just better than what I got, which is easy to be.  I just might have what somoene wants such as a cleric or warrior you never know.  Is this a bad idea?

Poop
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 10:47:49 pm »

Thanks for all the responses guys, i went out and got that board from walmart.  While I was shopping there I looked around the monitor isle just to look around.  I got an idea in my head, rememer ack when Xig or someone started offering in game services for rl money?  I think it was him maye not.  Well I was thinking ya know I really would like a new or new monitor than the old 15 inch screen I play on, and Im thinkin hmmmm I wonder if someone would trade sor of like arter for goods in game or even some of my old accounts I dont play?  Yeah I know it might sound ad to some and such but I'd really like to get a new monitor, or hell even a new video card or something like that.  Doesnt have to be new just better than what I got, which is easy to be.  I just might have what somoene wants such as a cleric or warrior you never know.  Is this a bad idea?

Wouldn't call it a bad idea, but I wouldn't advertise it in game otherwise you know the trolls are gonna jump out. Start a thread outlining that you would trade services etc and for further info to pm you on forums (that way you have a record of the discussion. Or add pm in game too if you play with the log on)

Hell who knows maybe one of the guys on this server is one of those types that constantly has to be on the bleeding edge of technology and has a spare lcd monitor kicking around that they will let you have cheap+shipping.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 10:50:23 pm by funkinmofo » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 125
  • Online Ever: 8678