Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 01:57:33 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: 7 DAY BAN  (Read 17987 times)
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2011, 09:18:42 am »

so the real question is then, was the mob already agro'd on halfpint before you engaged?

where is the fraps of this.  I do notice you say neither of them asked or told you to stop, but didn't they say hey, that's our mob? that would be the same thing. If someone walks up and grabs your beer and you say, "hey that's my beer" wouldn't that be the same thing as saying, put my fuckin beer down?

=p

but ya the first question is the more important one. I thought you first stated that they said something along those lines

Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2011, 10:43:59 am »

You hit it Lexington with "Where is the fraps on this."

Thats the problem with this whole thread everyones opinion but no fraps is posted to back any of it up and only getting one side of the coin, the other side is from a ear witness that was in vent.

Seems like this is something for Hunter to work out with Ash since he has the email/video and our opinons are all speculation based on who knows who in game or on the forum. 

Makes for an interesting read though on a slow day on how other people form their opinions based on few facts and no proof of anything.

The Ban will be over before this thread makes a difference of opinions. At least thats my opinion.
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2011, 07:31:05 pm »

ya, i'm currently trying to get my fraps editor working. It's gonna be awesome making false fraps. kidding folks- i'm not one for getting folks in trouble. TBH i do get mad if someone kill steals or ninja loots but i'm not gonna go out of my way to get them banned or whatever. Especially if they're like hey I'm sorry and try to do something to make up for it. But i guess that's just me.

Bump for commical read

Ashar

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2011, 08:20:50 pm »

Yes lex the mob was must have been aggroed on halfpintelf before i engaged it, I did not see him at first, but I looked away from Asharx's screen as i got up to mob.....

My issues is a ban for ksing a mob that I didnt take loot from... and I told halfpintelf if Shadows died it was his to loot........

If i was going to get suspened for ksing him,  then why give him the loot?

W/E though...... i will run fraps and make sure to back up what happens when I am in public...  at least then I could post it,. since halfpintelf didnt post the Fraps he told he had.
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2011, 09:28:02 am »

indeed, also hott window ftw bro- tho i know sometimes it won't update i always retarget anyhow to avoid the no hp update/unable to see ur target bug =p

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 72
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)