Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 11:17:09 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: My account is banned. Help please. It was uncalled for.  (Read 11086 times)
oldepharte

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 01:21:15 am »

One of my funnest names was also highly offensive and was presented as a choice by the random name generator on live in '99:  A troll shadowknight got offered "Bagukum" and I was all over that like honeybees on a wasp!  It eventually received a complaint and was banned for several years, but now the live side filters allow the name.

Skeezy got picked because, well, trolls are skeezy, ratty things and this guy is a troll.  Cheesy

Lihom is an acronym for Legend In His Own Mind because each and every one of is...  Wink

Punkadin and his partner Palipunk are dual shouts to my elder son and a friend from live, as well as a couple friends from WoW as these are the nicknames I used to refer to their paladins. Grin

Chromedome Shiny Pate is an Erudite wizard... you seen that kid's forehead?  'Nuff said!   Smiley

Calmist During Storms the enchanter is named as if he were on a server where enchanters actually function!  Shocked

Slab O Meat is the ogre warrior as you would expect.  Roll Eyes

Have fun with them gang, I really get a big smile from a well played name.  A classic example would be Xiggie's Shaman, Foreign Policy.  Best name for an MGB toon evah!
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 01:59:29 am »

Yeah it is a really good name, shame it's not my toon, lol. It belongs to a guy named Spankrox. He has not played in a couple of years though. He was the leader of the guild called One.

My warriors name, Stone. Now I am usually not one for naming my toons overtly cliche but how can you pass up Stone as a name for a warrior?

My mage's name, Julez. By itself it is just Julez, however a few years ago I went to put a last name on her and could not think of one. I thought about it for a few days and all of a sudden it dawned on me. Bian. As in Ju - lez - bian (you lesbian). I think there have been 2 maybe 3 people over the last few years that have ever figured it out. All three were females, lol. I have however changed the name, (about a year ago) because I can't really be critical of peoples name violations if I am violating it myself. I still like the name though.

funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 02:14:23 am »

My mage's name, Julez.

Surname Vern(e) - optional e on the end. With the E, a reference to Jules Verne the writer.
Without the E, a reference to an old pop culture icon:

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 03:18:26 am »

Sometimes the various random name generators are the best source of offensive names.

The name suggested to me by GameSpy a few years ago...  SwingingPlacenta.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 110
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)