Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 02:18:58 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: The reason i left fearmongers {Gnomemercy}  (Read 12063 times)
Slyminx

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2011, 01:09:31 am »

Guess I'll have to get my rogue up, sneak/hide and watch for his training in LDON 4, one fraps later, he'll be gone Wink

Have you seen my bear Tibbers?
Reako66

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2011, 02:55:07 am »

Dam FM really wants this guy who is On his fourth chance or more.  Why would anyone want to be in guild who picks him over old members.
oldepharte

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2011, 08:00:59 am »

Don't ya'll think it is time to either stop kicking this player around or to move this thread to Rants and Flames?

I'm just saying....
ronthedon

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2011, 09:03:54 am »

to be fair henna hes been kick from  guild after guild  I think that shows what sort of person he is
ronthedon

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 09:04:51 am »

Dam FM really wants this guy who is On his fourth chance or more.  Why would anyone want to be in guild who picks him over old members.

SO true man =)
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 10:33:49 am »

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Not posting to say anything against anyone in particular or against any guild.
I just had to comment on part of Henna's post:
No, sorry. Not everyone deserves a second chance. They are reserved for special circumstances when someone deserving basically has a brain fart and acts out of character. Or when based on a reccomendation from a trusted individual.
To hand out second chances to every Tom, Dick, or Asshat.....is just a recipe for disappointment/disaster. Especially in online games where you are trusting someone to wear your guild tag and act in a manner that represents the guild in a positive manner. If reputation doesn't mean anything, then no big deal. But when it counts, idiots, asshats, rule breakers, selfish sods, and general malcontents can expect to have the door hit them on the ass on the way out on their first offence. They can always re-apply later on down the road if and when they finally have a firm grasp on what the guild's expected gamplay/attitude is and aren't just quoting what you want to hear but abide by it as well.

My 2 cents on the subject

ronthedon

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2011, 03:06:32 am »

WELL SAID BRO =)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats