Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 02:05:19 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Gumboo and Ultimate Weapon  (Read 16753 times)
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 09:51:17 am »

A couple days ago there was a discussion (totally civil except on the part of Cracken calling people names) about whether or not LDoN counts as a custom zone for the purposes of training,

LOL what is this crud my friend?Huh Call you names by telling you that yourself need to go back to school since you boast in ooc about knowing the rules and reading the forums but you were breaking the rules by training ldon. Bro , dude, buddy whatever you want to be called to make yourself happy let me say that wasn't name calling it was a suggestion since it seems you can't read and understand the forums rules. I've been around ALOT longer then you my friend so i know them and check on them daily in case of change. WHY in any gods name would anyone go around telling you , you can't train in ldon as a lie. What would they gain. For the love of all man use that brain and put alittle thought into your actions before you do them. But i wish you the best hopefully you'll learn from this and study those EZ rules better my friend and grow from this experience.

Edit: only 30 sec by typing training in ldon i came up with this link

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=1561.msg20869#msg20869

lol you can't find anything anywhere about ldon training are you serious???

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 09:59:26 am by Cracken » Logged
arcanekiller

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 10:32:55 am »

wow guys ive only got one thing to say if u give a item to a friend wife brother mother dont expect to get it back i would never let anyone borrow anything i wasent willing to lose just in case who knows they lose internet whatever lets all just enjoy the game -seekerofblood-
Giggity

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 10:36:07 am »

In my opinion, it seems that you had someone join your guild.......even offered a nice aug for free (to use, borrow, whatever).  Then because you didnt like his opinion on /ooc you booted him.  I mean you don't HAVE to give the aug back, but come on man it just seems legit to give it back to the man.  You took it from him, then booted him cuz he was an asshole in /ooc or whatever.  If you're wanting to obviously wash your hands of this all, you just need to give his aug back and forget this ever existed.  If you are wanting to carry on a good guild name, you don't WANT these posts about you in a forum where people can begin to form opinions.

Oh and blasting other guilds doesn't seem to be a popular thing to do either.  Try to get along in the sandbox dude.

Requiem for a Dream.
soopakoopa

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2011, 12:26:59 pm »

on the subject of Trydan i was there on GC when he said " who ever finds me in Fear first gets this aug i dont need it anyway" the FS4. so dont go and lie and say the things you said and make someone else look like they are stealing from you seriously dude.Gum sold me a toon and some augs (ninjaV,ninja2)for like 400p thats a discount price if i have ever seen one,and Trydan just think before you do anything it will help in the long run.Another thing Gum im sorry bro but that's disrespectful calling out another guild like that, no matter if you like them or not i expect better from My Guild Leader and the way you just acted is not one of them,Im leaving UW thanx for everything hope but nothing for the best for you and everyone else there they are cool as hell folks.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 12:28:38 pm by soopakoopa » Logged
oldepharte

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 12:44:35 pm »

I try to stay out of these little drama things, but Gumboo, I think I need to react to your posts.

Fail Mongers?  Why do you need to disparage other guilds?  If Fear Mongers is such a 'fail' why are all our mains and senior alts toting 4.5's and sporting T5 gear?  If we are fail and your guild cannot do what we do, where does that leave you mate?  I'm just saying....  Augs are important in this game.  Clearly they are or you would not have refused return of this one.  Now if your guild were as 'fail' as Fear Mongers then you would have an aug program to see to it that all your guild mains are packing level V's of their class augs that were provided to them by the guild.

As a guild Fear Mongers is not about hating on other guilds or players.  We are about having a good time and doing all the fun things you can do from the top of the game.  We're about sharing that with other players through things like open hunts in T5 and running armor giveaways in T1 through T4.  It is about growing a community, not a person... we want to have fun without screwing up other folks' fun.

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from disparaging my crew.  On the one hand it is trashy to do it at all.  On the other hand you look pretty lame when you try trashing folks who generally act nicer than you do.

Be the bigger Troll, drop the nasty, aight?   Thanks man!

Skeezy Ratty Troll
Sr. Officer, Fear Mongers
oldepharte

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2011, 12:49:29 pm »

....I'm leaving UW thanx for everything hope but nothing for the best for you and everyone else there they are cool as hell folks.

If you're looking for a guild bro give me a holler in game.  FM is not currently recruiting but we have an 'exceptional player' loophole that I think you'll fit through.  Wink
keex

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 01:01:00 pm »

Gumboos actions and words do not reflect UW as a whole. I have also left after having some serious disagreements on this entire situation. Best of luck.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2011, 01:24:54 pm »

I am usually pretty vocal but I am not going to touch any of this. This is extremely disappointing. Going to have to break out my Dignatio signature it looks like.

gumboo

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2011, 01:28:06 pm »

I just wanta make it clear i ain't writing this because of the members that desided to leave. I'm writing this because the members that desided to stay with me threw this. Sorry for my words and actions i went with this and i apoligize whole heartily. I had a buzz ( and thats no excuse) but i did and just got really angery over someone calling me a theif. I would like to also apoligize to Lordlarwin and his guild, you guys are good folks and i shouldn't have called you that on a community post. Sorry guys. Most of your members have been good people and i shouldn't have stooped as low as the person that started this thread. So i would like to say from ME im sorry to the Fear mongers, my guildies and the rest of the community of Ez. <3 Gumboo
gumboo

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2011, 01:35:38 pm »

sorry a guildie pointed out i still sounded like an ass. I shouldn't have called you Fail mongers by any means it was rude and childish thats what i ment in the first post just worded wrong. Sorry once again guys
oldepharte

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2011, 01:55:56 pm »

So i would like to say from ME im sorry to the Fear mongers, my guildies and the rest of the community of Ez. <3 Gumboo

Apology accepted bro.  Thank you.
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2011, 02:48:27 pm »

My guild is probably gonna kick me out for even posting in here but I just can't help it. Smiley

bought his way into my guild by giving me a FS4.

Hey guy said in guild chat who wants a free FS4 i said ME! wouldnt you?

plan on making a fs4 aug just to give him cause jeez never seen something like that.

Bought his way in the guild with it but the 2nd says he was in the guild?

Why plan on making him a fs4?  What happened to the one he gave you, can't you just give that back?

Man, i'm gonna get slapped.  Smiley

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2011, 07:53:48 pm »

I am usually pretty vocal but I am not going to touch any of this. This is extremely disappointing. Going to have to break out my Dignatio signature it looks like.

yeah to many Tools out there again =/

+1 Xiggie
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 07:57:07 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2011, 11:05:07 pm »

yeah to many Tools out there again =/

+1 Xiggie

Sending my bard over to your place to say "thank you". This time don't put any pictures on facebook though, /shiver

zeebos

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2011, 09:25:29 am »

"................"

Isn't this a video game?

Zeebos
Gweedo
Prevacid
Zantac
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to: