Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 14, 2024, 08:01:36 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: How soloable is ez server?  (Read 15117 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 11:00:31 am »

that it will take you an hour or more to kill him...Simply because you will be lacking the HP.

And yes you are 100% right, but the point is you can still kill him. (see further below) Just cause it isn't a 3 sec fight doesn't mean it can't be done.

( I edited this part, I normally don't but turning a new leaf apparently)

I have done it already and I killed MCP with like 2 3.5s, 2 UCs no AUGs cause they wasn't around. ( barely killed before despawn )
So where I speak of now, I've been there done that got my ass handed to me...
How many players are sitting there for an hour now killing 1 T3/T4 boss?
Players now are seeming to give up if they wipe 1 or 2 times. WTF is that about?

And if you are having such a hard time.. maybe its time to invest in your char some rather then trying to streamline to t3/t4 and 4.0s

Cause T5 is going to wipe you over and over and over and over.. hell ask even the peeps with T5 and 5.0s it is still rough

I've only been around since late last year that's just before the time when he introduced shadow..

I've chased and chased him around that zone.. he is a freaking pushover compared to what he used to be.. Hunter should turn all the spells back on him T3/T4 just to show ya

So here are some points for ya

-Augs didn't come out till I was almost complete T4 on 2 groups of toons

-Didn't finish UCs on all my toons till March of this year

-Went through the same turmoil you or them are, many deaths and wipes

-I have 1 RoA character cause I'm lazy

-I have lost Shadow to the 1 hr Despawn before.. (when he was static) that's how long I was fighting him.

-I have lost T3/T4 mobs to 1 hr despawn before..(when they had full spells)

-Wiped many times on the way you used to have to spawn and enter PoA, cause I had all my stones on wrong person

-Thebone and myself wasted over 30 Purple stones on MCP.. before we "got" it. Remember it took 64 red stones to make a purple.. Do remember that?

It's not magic, invest in your team or guild to make them better as a whole.. then kill the content.

And yeah, it is easy to talk when we don't know who the hell you are. Give me a tell in game if you need some help.

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Noel

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 11:03:36 am »

Xiggie - no, not me.

Fugitive - i guess, with two teams of 3.0 and t2-/t3 is may be possible...I just don't have two teams of 6 chars.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2011, 11:05:09 am »

There are many like minded guilds out there. I box but have a great amount of friends that we push each other through even at T5 all alone would be /meh

-Hate"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2011, 11:06:16 am »

Xiggie - no, not me.

Fugitive - i guess, with two teams of 3.0 and t2-/t3 is may be possible...I just don't have two teams of 6 chars.

Did it with 6. Who are you in game?

Camric

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2011, 11:42:16 am »

Everything below T5, except MCP is fairly easy to gear up these days.  So many players sell and give out items making progress pretty darn quick.  The only real grind is the UC and ROA 100, but even those have been simplified from the original version.

However, if the game still is too difficult or progress too slow, try the following:

If you want the quickest and easiest approach to the game, farm cash and buy everything.  Here are there basic strategies for making good cash.

1) Caster or Fighter Guild items sell fairly well and can be camped (200k - 300k per set)
2) Superior Lightstones (SLS) are always in demand selling for 50k or more.  Farm Jaggedpine where there are many wisps to kill, you can always create an instance of the zone keeping it all to yourself.
3) gem farming in any of the custom zone produces excellent cash - Velks comes to mind.

With a few hundred thousand of plat, buying gear, charms, aug, and epic's (1.5 - 4.0) is easily done.

6 Crazy Pirates

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2011, 11:45:27 am »

How do you buy charms and augments? Does the buyer need to run to the corpse to loot it because they all seem to be no drop?
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2011, 12:38:20 pm »

Yes, you are buying the right to loot the item.
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2011, 12:03:23 pm »

Fugitive, Xiggie
I want to see you do it with 3.0 and no FS/IS/NS/UC/RoA

Let me know when you will be doing it and i will stop by to watch the show. It's easy to talk now when you guys are 4.5/5.0+UC+RoA+ full lvl5 augs, but killing shadow with 3.0 is nothing like you are making it sound. In fact, someone with a mix of T2/T3 is likely to die so often that it will take you an hour or more to kill him...Simply because you will be lacking the HP.

I geared up all my toons taking down shadow with my team only wearing t2 with 3.0. Mind you my team setup was war as tank, 2 pally, cleric and then I rotated in my other toons to get their books and pages. Yes it got infinitely easier as each person got their 3.5

Before I went after my 3.5s I had spent the time in Ldon grinding out level 25 charms for my main team. So 2 pally and a cleric with level 25 oracle charms was overkill in the heal department.

Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2011, 05:33:10 pm »

These guys dont even understand Shadow was harder, MCP was harder, t3-4 was harder and a lot of the old timers did those events without UC RoA 100 augs no instancing so dont bitch and say its not possible cause honestly to those that have done it you just sound lazy and give up after 1 wipe we did not just magically end up with T4 4.0 UC etc.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2011, 05:50:14 pm »

These guys dont even understand Shadow was harder, MCP was harder, t3-4 was harder and a lot of the old timers did those events without UC RoA 100 augs no instancing so dont bitch and say its not possible cause honestly to those that have done it you just sound lazy and give up after 1 wipe we did not just magically end up with T4 4.0 UC etc.

/nod
/agree
/gives you +1

Don't forget about the full spell set Shadow used to carry w/ DT.. along with T4 DTs
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 05:53:42 pm by Fugitive » Logged

-Hate"
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2011, 05:52:38 pm »

/nod
/agree
/gives you +1

Don't forget about the full spell set Shadow used to carry.. along with T4 DTs

Amen Brother!!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6137