Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 06:14:56 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Ninja looter!!!  (Read 23319 times)
undeadanger

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2011, 12:44:58 pm »

Well the point is there were 3 or 4 people tellen him not to loot it , it  is more stealing then ninja looting  and its not just stealing from the person or stealing  his loot  or stealing from the guild, its stealing from everyone on ez because at some point every player will need help and that sm pet may have been the one thing that turned the  fight that won the battle .. so call a theif a theif and place a tag to go under his toons name so anyone on ez thats new or old player  will see what type of player he / she  really is ....
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2011, 12:58:03 pm »

I think what we've learned is TheBone is Dazz or his friend and they view us as a evil corporation with huge tax spiffs and unlimited lobbying power. We are the 1% and they are the 99%

Occupy EZ. Fight against the 1%.

Bitch please.
Doragoon15

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2011, 01:13:41 pm »

ZOMG OCCUPY! We will make oakland look civilized!
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2011, 02:08:35 pm »

I think what we've learned is TheBone is Dazz or his friend and they view us as a evil corporation with huge tax spiffs and unlimited lobbying power. We are the 1% and they are the 99%

Occupy EZ. Fight against the 1%.

Kushie
Bite your tongue period Thebone is not Dazz nor his friend. End of that story

Continue on whatever you are trying to accomplish here.

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2011, 02:38:15 pm »

I'm not going to bite anything. Look at what he said:

"Wait a Sec..... It say right there in your guild chat that it's not FP's loot. How can some one ninja something from your guild if your guild even say's it's not yours?

And from what it looks like It's even Soulproc (solbash) saying that....."

"That statement sickens me... So you only fight in pub to get people banned? You sir should be the ones getting banned."

I don't always defend ninja looters, but when I do, I try to flip the blame on the people who got ninja'd.

The most interesting angle in the world. We are the 99%

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 02:40:12 pm by Kushie » Logged

Bitch please.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2011, 02:56:15 pm »

BLAHBLAH

GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Ask your GL before posting anymore.

It is starting to sicken me too that you Fucking know what happens in PUBLIC

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T SOMEONE LOCK THE FUCKING CORPSE... ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF A FUCKING NOOB!?

Bottom line use GI

Now quit making this about this shit, worry about the ninja looter. Again Ask your GL before posting anymore.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:26:20 pm by Fugitive » Logged

-Hate"
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2011, 03:03:47 pm »

Someone needs to lock this thread, please.

Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2011, 03:16:21 pm »

And no, Popcorn doesn't run anything except giving out security clearance for posting on forums.

Level 2 clearance with fingerprint and retina scanning.

Bitch please.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2011, 03:18:46 pm »

And no, Popcorn doesn't run anything except giving out security clearance for posting on forums.

Level 2 clearance with fingerprint and retina scanning.

Too bad there is no jackass filter in there.

Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2011, 03:53:24 pm »

"Wait a Sec..... It say right there in your guild chat that it's not FP's loot. How can some one ninja something from your guild if your guild even say's it's not yours?

And from what it looks like It's even Soulproc (solbash) saying that....."

"That statement sickens me... So you only fight in pub to get people banned? You sir should be the ones getting banned."

I don't think my critical thinking or reading comprehension skills are in question, good sir.

Bitch please.
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2011, 03:54:39 pm »

/meh

You guys know what happens in Public zones event or not.. /shrug obviously he was in the raid though.

However, I do find it funny about the Guild Tag Dazz is wearing.

Sure we know that scumbags lurk in pub ninja'ing others loot, doesn't mean we can't try to get 'em banned!  Smiley

That statement sickens me... So you only fight in pub to get people banned? You sir should be the ones getting banned.

Guess reading between the lines isn't required for posting either.

He doesn't mean:  "We kill in public zones to weed out the ninja looters"

He however means: "We kill in public zones and yes we know there are ninja looters. Doesn't mean we can't try to get that banned if they ninja our loot."

If you guys want to talk about ninja looters keep posting.. if you want to talk about our members make a new flame post.

Jatrasis

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2011, 04:00:17 pm »

Of course, back in the day you would pay 500,000k for someone to come KS, right thebone?

Can't believe the innocent are being condemned because people want to glorify the guilty.
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2011, 04:14:37 pm »

So apparently he wasn't done with us kiddies. TheBone had some fine words of wisdom in ooc.

So if i get this right, guild instances are for guilds. Right? This is great news.

So getting ninja looted is ok in public. Hunter please make sure to update the server rules with this information. I wasn't even at the kill that got ninja'd, but I like to be clear on the rules of the server.

I think we were the only guild to kill Stone Monster in a guild instance.  35-36 other pets didn't get ninja looted. The one that did we are understandably upset about.

Please help me understand your logic in defending a ninja looter, because i'm still "to" stupid.

Bitch please.
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2011, 04:17:38 pm »

Furthermore, we killed Stone Monster wherever he was up.

If you had killed him more then once or twice Thebone, you would know he's not always up in every instance.  We killed him in pub because he spawned in pub. No, we didn't spawn every Stone Monster we killed. And no, i wasn't there.

Honestly cannot believe people want to defend a ninja looter. It shows your true character.

Bitch please.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2011, 04:21:04 pm »

Furthermore, we killed Stone Monster wherever he was up.

If you had killed him more then once or twice Thebone, you would know he's not always up in every instance.  We killed him in pub because he spawned in pub. No, we didn't spawn every Stone Monster we killed. And no, i wasn't there.

Honestly cannot believe people want to defend a ninja looter. It shows your true character.

1st let me set it straight.

We do not defend or advocate Ninja Looting Period ( how calling you a dumbass became (we support Ninjas) is unknown to me )

As we do not defend or advocate being dumb. The corpse should have been locked, you know what happens in public. It has happened before and will probably happen again there are to many lame ass lowlifes on this game that play that shit. It is lame and dumb period

Thanks for spamming me in-game, that is so awesome!

Also rolling a in game noob to Spew hate in OOC awesome!! Thanks at least have the sack to do it on your main.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:28:14 pm by Fugitive » Logged

-Hate"
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081