Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 04:48:46 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Author Topic: Updates 03-25-12  (Read 14717 times)
Strix

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2012, 06:05:50 am »

T6 - Anguish

I've changed the respawn time in Anguish from 24 hours to 72 hours. This should help help the more casual guilds get to the end of the zone.

Just looking in T6 now and it seems that all the trash are respawning on the 24 hour timer.  The boss mobs, however, appear to be on the new 72 hour respawn (Killed from Bozac to Warden yesterday and they're still not up 36 hours after they went down).

Strix

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2012, 08:20:06 am »

[SQL] UPDATE spawn2 SET respawntime = 259200 WHERE zone = "anguish";
Affected rows: 628
Time: 0.094ms

They all got changed, all 628 spawns. Probably just need to wait for trash/bosses to be killed/respawned and eventually they will get onto the 72 hour respawn timer. I should have wiped the respawn timer table heh oh well. I'm sure it'll be working as intended in time for this coming weekend. If still not working in a few days let me know and I'll see what else I can do. Probably just too soon right now for the new effect.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Strix

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2012, 08:39:57 am »

Thanks Hunter - actually now you say it,  the zone does have some pretty strange repops going on Smiley

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2012, 08:11:51 pm »

Updated original post about recasttype. Will continue to update original post until this weekend then make a new topic (per week).

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 08:14:59 pm »

Thanks Hunter - actually now you say it,  the zone does have some pretty strange repops going on Smiley

If needed, before this weekend, I could empty the respawn_times table which would make every mob pop and start with a fresh respawn timer again if Anguish needs to be reset, or just #repop force within game would do it too.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2012, 10:49:37 pm »

Updated Teleport Rings Graphics.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2012, 12:51:50 am »

EZ Rewards NPC updated.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2012, 04:40:19 am »

Siinge Blacklisted changed his Quest to a Task, so no more items required for reward. Hail NPC and get the Task Assigned before killing the bosses.

Enjoy!

Hunter - EZ Server GM
barrettd04

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2012, 06:05:53 am »

Updated Teleport Rings Graphics.

Grin

garybusey - warrior
umadd - pally
wayfaerer - pewpew
rondonald - cleric
obzen - monk
dongus - zerker
dorfkus - pally
ultrabeard - zerker
dopesmoke - drood
djenty - chanter
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2012, 08:00:08 am »

Edited Mass Group Buff AA in the altadv_vars but seems there is a copy of it in aa_actions table too so I edited that as well to be 30 minutes recast time. Hope it works right now after reboot.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Mercarsist

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2012, 01:57:45 pm »

As far as the quest for the scepte does this mean that i have to get the task again after every time i complete it to go to the next level?  If so I would rather it go back to the items personally, having 6 toons trying to go and retask every time adds extra time into the process of an already long process.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2012, 02:20:09 pm »

It is harder to pickup the task again than manage 10 items (and combine them) across 6 characters?

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2012, 03:52:07 pm »

As far as the quest for the scepte does this mean that i have to get the task again after every time i complete it to go to the next level?  If so I would rather it go back to the items personally, having 6 toons trying to go and retask every time adds extra time into the process of an already long process.

There is a task accept command.. just type that once and bam all toons accept it.

Only annoying thing is making instances for all 10 zones! /wink /wink /wink respawn time

Once I find the command I will post it... its on one of my toons
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 03:57:06 pm by Paldail » Logged

Gyan1010

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2012, 04:14:27 pm »

I actually prefer the items still, not because of ease but because of the mathematical advantage. With the old system, when run perfectly, it would take only 4609 kills to get the 1st person in your group the max reward. Then +1 kill for each additional member you were running up to 10.

The new system forces the 5120 kills.

The way it worked is on the 10th kill toon 1 combines and then loots the item from the corpse to start the next set at the same place he ended they previous getting 2 for 1 items. The next time through that toon would complete the set 1 city sooner than everyone else and again loot. Then on that next city toon 2 would loot the extra item after finishing. It continues like this and each of your toons are eventually 1 step behind each other, and each on their own 9 kill cycles when they take the extra loot right after they finish a set.

Since the 1st set takes 10 kills and the other 511 take 9 kills, you save on 511 kills for the 1st character, with an additional kill required for each character after that since each added character takes an additional round to start looting the extra dropped item.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2012, 05:17:16 pm »

Well, let's address this.

Hunter, does the task update if a player dies? If not, can the one item still drop from the corpse? If it still drops the 1 item per kill, then it could be turned in for task stage completion.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95