Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 10:31:42 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Charm/Aug/Progression Question  (Read 12285 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2012, 12:55:44 pm »

12 hrs thats what we are talking about... That will burn ya out.

BTW Haven't killed Mata yet have ya?

A little investment will go a long way.. Honestly I also feel no piggy in T6 should have been there..

You're right determination goes along way.. but what we are saying a úlittle.leg work you too can clear in less then 2hrs including MATA...

And real quick just to let you know how easy it has became we went in with 30 full ucd 5.0 all  augged toons when we did t 6 first and we didn't clear it in 12 hours. The new spells and 2h change everything for the better for everyone.. Dont expect to clear mata though gimped..
« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 01:00:12 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Dreyitt

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2012, 01:38:30 pm »

Yes i killed every mob in t6 on my second time in the zone and yes it was long so i made a second group and got all my toons 5.0s and full clear is like 3-4 hours and armor bosses only are like 2 hours for me now. I would have burned out clearing t6 over and over at 12 hours but just getting in there and doing it vs grinding all the other stuff all the time was a lot of motivation. Seeing what you can do/where you're at will help you understand better than trying to stick to having THIS many of uc/augs ect.
Bobbin

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2012, 02:22:06 pm »

Starting T5, my group was War/Pal/Pal/Clr/Brd/Shm. I had UCs on War/Pal/Pal. Everyone else had an appropriate charm at lvl1. Only augs I had were FS8 x3 in my 'main' paladin, and FS5x3 in my other paladin. It took about 30s per trash kill, couple minutes for a boss kill.

Only problem I had (before getting nilipus song, bear illusion, and clr self-DI) was that those toons occasionally died due to ramp or poor positioning vs. corals.

Having a warrior tank helps a lot (imho). T5 is a daunting prospect, but I have found it to be a lot less difficult than I imagined it would be.

-Bubbin

Main: Bubbin
Griz

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2012, 07:54:52 pm »

Corals aren't too bad, just do /stick front UW 2 on your main guy  Wink
alive

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2012, 10:21:55 pm »

Most things have been covered-- the only other advice I might give:
Unless you have a LOT of free time, be sure you have the toons you want to take in to t6 figured out before doing t5.  It is very likely you will not want to do another 5.0 quest from scratch for a different toon anytime soon after finishing t5 for the first time.  Pick your core 6 wisely.
Bladethorn

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2012, 05:53:12 am »

Most things have been covered-- the only other advice I might give:
Unless you have a LOT of free time, be sure you have the toons you want to take in to t6 figured out before doing t5.  It is very likely you will not want to do another 5.0 quest from scratch for a different toon anytime soon after finishing t5 for the first time.  Pick your core 6 wisely.

This exactly what I've been debating about. A lot of free time is something I don't have the luxury of, so I totally want to lock in on a core and only build out a second team after I've got them pretty rock solid. Bums me out to bail on my pet classes, but so be it. 

~Guild Pa'ahana~

~Bladethorn, Ironskin, Ironhyde, Stormfade, Redthorne, Redwynd, Xhaidis, Forbid, Vailyn, Aayen, Greyshadow~
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2012, 12:08:35 pm »

War/pal/pal/brd/rog/shm will be my t6 crew
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis