Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 02:44:45 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Blah  (Read 12581 times)
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2010, 09:57:17 am »

Hit me up in game if I am on, Isummon is my mage if I am not there I am on my SK Halfstack.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 11:51:08 am »

Uxt may be nice, but dont depend on him to kill mobs for ya, unless you got the weekend to kill =p

Well to anyone that needs it, as always i'll do whatever i can to help if you find me in game Smiley
Matter of fact i'm typically one of the most helpful people, going out of my way and shit. I just haven't been on much lately Sad lot going on IRL etc.

We all know you pay third world countries to research and make your guides!
=p

zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 03:20:48 pm »

Uxt may be nice, but dont depend on him to kill mobs for ya, unless you got the weekend to kill =p

Well to anyone that needs it, as always i'll do whatever i can to help if you find me in game Smiley
Matter of fact i'm typically one of the most helpful people, going out of my way and shit. I just haven't been on much lately Sad lot going on IRL etc.

We all know you pay third world countries to research and make your guides!
=p

You know it!

Blood of the Akkadian
robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 08:41:58 am »

I don't play that much...but try to get on whenever I can.

I also am not very far along in the game - but finally got my main to 70 thanks to Reed (shows u how little i play).

Maybe we can setup some kind of regular thing where people could get help or meet up to group, etc.  Shouting in OOC can get annoying and people might ignore you just because you are doing it.

Maybe like a certain spot (like the zone line to QH) in SFG can be unofficially designated the "LFG Meeting Place" and people can just gather there and SAY "Looking for help with LDON" or something. - That way it is localized and not shouted over OOC.

Then those people who are bored and willing to help others can stop by there and see who needs help, etc.  This will also help cut down the unecessary chatter in OOC and make those willing to help and who need help know where to go.

Rob Smiley
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2010, 09:57:34 am »

Sounds like a plan to me, however people who dont frequent the forums wouldn't know

robpickles

Official Lurker of EZ Server

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2010, 10:00:41 am »

Maybe we can get the word out in game - the motd?

Rob Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 246
  • Online Ever: 8678