Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 06:31:38 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Our condolences to Hunter's family and friends.  (Read 27500 times)
Denzig

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2014, 04:19:32 pm »

Like everyone else, I am stunned beyond words and am not quite sure what to say.

Thank you, Aaron, for giving us this medium to forget ourselves in.

Jesus ******* Christ.

Goodbye.

Denzig <STONE>
Tankdan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2014, 03:58:06 am »

Oh my god... I am so sad.   I don't even know what else to say.
Rotic

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2014, 04:04:55 am »

RIP Hunter.

--
Rotic
Strix

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2014, 06:06:15 am »

I'm not usually one at a loss for words... but this has left me stunned.  Life is just too fragile and fleeting to make any sense out of it at times.  While I haven't played much on EZ in the last 6 months or so, I deeply treasure the time I did spend playing in the world Hunter (Aaron) created.  He was a creative soul with clearly a lot to give and he will be missed.  My deepest sympathises to Aaron's family, Basher, Secrets and all his close personal friends.  I am truely sorry that I never had the opportunity to meet Aaron outside of this game world he created and express my deepest appreciation for the enjoyment he imparted on me and so many.  Aaron was genuinely one of those special people we meet in life who asks little from those around him, but invests heavily in others.  Whereever he is tonight and forever more... I hope he senses the love and fondness we all shared for him.  He will be missed.

Vale Hunter. 

Mitch Holmes.

Maydaay

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2014, 11:24:17 am »

Well put Strix, i cant agree more!
Odiji

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2014, 06:04:13 pm »

I would also like to extend my condolences to Hunter's family and friends. I haven't played on EZ in quite some time (probably years at this point), but seeing what crazy new ideas Hunter would whip up for EZ always kept my eyes glued to updates. He gave us a truly unique twist on a classic MMORPG and I am very thankful for the experience.

Thank you, Hunter, for your dedication and hard work towards a rockin' server and for everything that you have done over the years. You will be sorely missed.
Revelations

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2014, 09:28:42 pm »

Do we know what happened? Was he sick? An accident?

Truly gonna miss chatting with him and seeing him /ooc in others toons just to mess with them

/salute
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2014, 05:58:10 am »

I too am at a loss of words. I have been currently deployed on a US Naval vessel for the last 6 months, anxiously awaiting to return home so I can play on EZ and mix it up folks like I have done for the past 3 years or so.

Truth be told, this pretty much floored me and I shed some tears. I too didn't know Hunter in RL but had some fond memories of chats and could sense his love and dedication in creating something that gave others a tremendous amount of fun and happiness. Thank you Hunter (Aaron) for everything you did and my heart and prays go out to your family.

Dave
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2014, 06:01:46 am »

It has taken me some time to gather my thoughts, and yet I am still in shock.

Isa, I am so sorry for your loss.  Aaron was a kind, generous, and creative person who spent so much time selflessly working to make others lives better.  I know that EZ seems like just a game server, but it is so much more.  It is proof of the creativity, and the dedication to others that we all saw in Aaron.

If there is anything that we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Rest in Peace Aaron, you will be missed.

George Baker

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Fuzzypoodle

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2014, 07:43:49 am »

I have had a hard time with words about this.  However, I send all my condolences to Aaron's family and to the EZ family.  This is such a great loss!! I will keep Aaron and his Family in my prayers for sometime come. 

Rest in Peace Hunter!!

Don
chantal6

Mizespally

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2014, 07:54:23 am »

I have just read about Hunter (Aaron) and would like to take this opportunity in sending the family our condolences.  Thank you for making this world for us to disappear in, to forget our troubles and woes and to enjoy ourselves.  You will be sorely missed.

Mizespally & Killertoad
Chantal & Karel Erasmus
huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2014, 10:27:19 am »

There's not anything else that can be said, that hasn't already been said.

Aaron (Hunter) you will be missed.

Rest in Peace. 

Kevin W. Huffman II
Tankdan

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2014, 11:12:43 am »

Well Thank you Hunter for the wonderful time I had playing on this server.  I do not know how many hours I put into playing here, but it had to have been a decent chunk of my life, and I do not regret ever picking your server. You kept your cool, always seemed respectful, and that is admirable.  You will be missed and I am sorry your time has come so soon.  I can only hope that you got to live a fulfilling life, and am glad you have a son to carry on your legacy.

Hunter was a good man that many of us never got to really know.  This is a game we're playing that will mean nothing to any of us sooner or later, but experiences last a lifetime.  Rest in peace and thank you for the entertainment you provided.
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2014, 01:34:10 pm »

This is awe full news. My prayers go out to the family. This should be a constant reminder to everyone that live is a precious gift not to be taken for granted. Live everyday to the fullest and before you leave or go to bed, no matter how mad you are, say you love them.

Keeze
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2014, 10:11:55 pm »

I still am at a complete loss. I've been trying to find the words to express how deeply saddened I am by the news and my condolences to Isa and his son and other family members. Hunter (Aaron) created a server that allowed endless time sinks to escape reality and an enormous amount of content to keep players always going. EZserver truly is the only server I've stuck with over the years because of this and his dedication and work and love for the server truly shows. I hope his legacy carries on with the visions he had in mind for the server as much as possible. May he rest in peace.

Gannicus (Ryan)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 110
  • Online Ever: 8678