Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 08:51:18 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: plat vanish  (Read 13243 times)
Udeni

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2014, 12:55:42 pm »

I lost my plat about a week before going to jail, so I'm going to have to say its not related. (I went to jail the day before yesterday-ish? and lost my bit of plat a week or two prior to that, before the server code update) (Was in response to a deleted post, i'll leave it here for the extra info.)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 01:24:15 pm by Udeni » Logged

Opeij - Paladin, Udenii - Warrior, Dustoff - Cleric, Udeni - Berzerker, Intap - Wizard, Tempten - Shaman, Inedu - Enchanter, Ewoida - Druid, Gusis - Bard, Ranyp - Mage
marxist

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2014, 12:34:49 am »

Just had this happen to me in the last 1-2 hours...been watching hockey so I don't know exactly when it happened.  I had just shy of 11 million plat, was clearing t8, reset instance, zoned once as well, sold plat bags (maybe 1 mil plat worth) and next time i checked i had like 950k plat, I did trade with warrioror for a rot item he purchased, not positive if I checked plat after the trade happening
Quarg

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2014, 01:27:02 am »

I guess this is somewhat related.. Not sure if it could have anything to do with the server move, but the plat in my waypoint bank seems to have poofed. I had around 8-900k in it, and when I went to put a bit more in tonight it only showed my balance as what I just added. 
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2014, 02:00:24 am »

Dont store plat in your waypoint. It can and will poof on you. This was "fixed" years ago....but it still happens.

Feed your waypoint the cash you need when you need to use it. No more.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Quarg

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2014, 07:43:43 am »

Wish I'd known about that before hand, never would have kept a bank in it otherwise.  Sad
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 08:22:19 am by Quarg » Logged
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2014, 09:33:51 am »

This all happened yesterday so i just ragequit / logged.

Three Toons : Kanyon, Kiwis, Syxx.. had 25mil plat between 'em.

Today there is 800k... all from plat bags i sold when all started the morning with a fat Zero pp.

Brutal, simply brutal.

Do have a couple odd things they went thru yesterday that might help the bug-finding quest:

Kiwis was stuck in a dead instance and i char moved her to nexus.

Kanyon and Syxx were also part of an expired instance and were naturally booted to nexus upon logging in.

I gave syxx about 3-5 mil to give to a guildmate, Phoddi, in nexus (i owed him for some dbl loot essences we passed back and forth). Ended up having him afk at banker and ended up actually making the trade for like 2 mil on Kanyon to Phoddi.

Server went bye bye (cat pictures were posted in thread) and i came back to all 3 toons with zero pp where both kanyon and kiwis were 10mil + and syxx was between 3-5.. At least 25mil gonzo.

But ive never heard someone mention char mover or dead instances and it seems like a plausible situation where a toon is teleported and re-matierialized... maybe its like a sci-fi wormhole.. you come back relatively whole at the safer destination but your 1s and 0s are a bit out of place, namely the cash inventory. /shrug.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024