Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:51:03 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8
Print
Author Topic: wiki.ezserveronline.com  (Read 49915 times)
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2016, 02:12:58 pm »

The Qvic token quest reward you with completed 3.0 book. I corrected it.

* Complete the [[QVic]] token quest to get your Complete Epic Book 3.0.

Also you can just hail the Qvic quest guy to get another copy of 3.0 book as well.

Rajunn

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2016, 04:52:38 pm »

While we're on wiki corrections... It appears the maps from mapfiend.net are gone. Anyone care to verify and possibly toss them on Google Drive as a mirror?
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2016, 05:22:55 pm »

It's been fubar'd for a while, files on site no longer seem to exist

Couple of Alternate Map Sites
Site 1
Site 2

Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2016, 05:45:46 pm »

Chunka's clients from his guide should have them all. What maps are you missing?

Rajunn

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2016, 10:35:10 am »

I don't think I'm missing any. I used another map site. But even Chunka's guide still references mapfiend.net.
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2016, 12:23:16 pm »

Thanks Darp!

Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2016, 02:45:01 pm »

Alright, added and updated the wiki with all new SK spells.

As usual, let us know if there is any errors.

Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2016, 08:08:23 am »

Nice work Keldoris, keep that wiki flame burning, glad to see folks have really taken to keeping it up and helping maliciously share information with newbies  Wink

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2016, 10:51:19 am »

Yep....no idea what happened to mapfiend. I will make the corrections. Thanks guys!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2016, 11:16:53 am »

Nice work Keldoris, keep that wiki flame burning, glad to see folks have really taken to keeping it up and helping maliciously share information with newbies  Wink
Just doing what I can to help and turned out I'm having fun maintaining the wiki.

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2016, 12:17:26 pm »

Yeah it's fun Smiley It was like a (fun) job for the first 2 months of its existence. Writing many of the new articles, and helping the evolution of its structure.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 12:35:50 pm by Darpey » Logged

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2016, 03:20:30 pm »

I think it needs maintenance more than large edits now, people to keep up with our ever evolving server as changes get implemented. I know I still have to finish up T7, but that should be about it for missing content.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2016, 11:46:01 pm »

I think it needs maintenance more than large edits now, people to keep up with our ever evolving server as changes get implemented. I know I still have to finish up T7, but that should be about it for missing content.
Yeah, I check and see where I can clean up the format/layout/etc while I'm at work.

Also I'm planning to work on the T7 page once I get my crew there. However additional helps are always welcoming!

Scorpien

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2016, 08:00:10 pm »

Just a thought, there is some very solid and usefull UI mods (inv, Bank, ect.) going around the boards. The information and links could be something of value on the Wiki.
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2016, 09:40:16 pm »

Great idea

I started the page on the right side under "links"

User Interface Mods

I just went to the first two threads I could find about UI's on EZServer (out of the MANY) and threw them on the page

It's not organized at all, and there are only two included on the page. But it's a start.

Also - in the "Installing User Interfaces" section, I was going from memory, and using my titanium install for reference O.o so... that might need updating.

That could potentially be a very useful hub for all of the skin mods on EZServer.

I don't know how it would be best categorized, by user? By category or improvement? I'm not sure, I'll let you all wiki editors figure that out, and scour the forums for download links and pictures.

If you're interested in helping with this page in organization, explanation or adding links, but don't have a wiki account, you can Sign Up Here
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 09:47:19 pm by Darpey » Logged

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats