Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 03:13:00 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Server Code Update 8/23/2015  (Read 25411 times)
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2015, 04:53:06 am »

"Why are you getting a lion?"

"To protect my shit."

"Never heard of a dog?"

"Dude, you can get past a dog, nobody fucks with a lion."  Grin
Braxas

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2015, 12:03:44 pm »

Anyone Else having Problems with Mob's Warping on that ass ? Every zone I seem to get into there warping everywhere. I hope I'm not the only one. /cry
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2015, 01:03:50 pm »

I did notice it happening in certain zones, but it's nothing new. The biggest offender is Talendor is Skyfire. But anytime you zone somewhere with pacing mobs, and you're very far away from said mob, it's going to happen.

It's just that your client is too far away to constantly update their position via mq2, and when you finally reach where you originally tracked them, it has to update the new position. The only annoying part is with Talendor it can take up to 20 seconds of you standing there staring at him before he magically appears 5 miles away again.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 01:06:09 pm by Kruciel » Logged
Braxas

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2015, 12:13:04 pm »

ALSO Akkadius and Hateborne ... can you guys please look into the Spell recipes ... alot of them are wrong on the spell component list .. spent a Million plat the other day trying to make the T3/T4 mage pet heal, and also tried to make Ancient Druid Regen III and that one didnt work either ... im sure others are messed up to ... please take a look into it dudes !! Thanks a bunch =D
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2015, 12:22:33 pm »

ALSO Akkadius and Hateborne ... can you guys please look into the Spell recipes ... alot of them are wrong on the spell component list .. spent a Million plat the other day trying to make the T3/T4 mage pet heal, and also tried to make Ancient Druid Regen III and that one didnt work either ... im sure others are messed up to ... please take a look into it dudes !! Thanks a bunch =D

Hate has said he'd be looking at recipes in the future, also, which list did you try from, there are a few floating out there.

Braxas

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2015, 01:43:52 pm »

Looked on this Forum site. Looked on Ez Server wiki .com .. dont know of any other sites with spell recipes.   Embarrassed
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2015, 01:52:19 pm »

Most of the spell recipes are working as intended, some of the newer ones (t8+) are either not enabled or non-existent. I need to take a heavy look at them very soon (before October).

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2015, 06:42:05 pm »

my refunded AA's did not show up in the AA window. I cant buy any AA's on warbash but when I say"aa" it tells me 68k AA. any suggestions?

Hi Hate,
Anything on this? Have several char effected.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 100
  • Online Ever: 8678