Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 05:40:21 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Print
Author Topic: Svartmane  (Read 40163 times)
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2015, 03:12:43 pm »

Finally had a couple days off of work to spend trying to get him to spawn.   Monday and Tuesday spent almost 8hr's (minus many smoke breaks) both days going back and forth from guild and raid.....nothing.    I can't even seem to get Ts to spawn anymore like she used to for me.

If it was just 'hard' I wouldn't mind.  This is just sheer damn time consuming beyond belief.  I won't get another day off to sit there and waist my days away for probably another couple months. 

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2015, 03:23:48 pm »

I have had exactly 0 VII's drop in my last 5 master essences... that is like..all the tess kills you would ever want to see.. hundreds...

I still have a few left over from before they tweaked this to its current state however...

Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2015, 08:57:59 pm »

Huzzah, Congrats DEVIL!!! 
As Devil stated I had a drop today.  Much more quickly than last time and possibly on the verge of a premature ejaculation compared to Devil's run.  Ran 43 instances (276 bats).  Had 6 Tserrina spawns (2.2% spawn rate).  Svart spawned on 6th Tser (17%).  If these were the numbers for every run, I wouldn't mind it that much.  Hell I might even help people grind a master now and then to pump up my new alts' resist gear.  Hopefully in the future people will take a moment to track and post their results as well.  It is one thing to talk about bad RNG (I know it does exist).  But showing the instance count or bat count and resulting spawns would help get a better understanding for people going into this camp.  Yes it is backbreaking, yes you can loot resist 7 stones if you so choose, but until there is real evidence; not much would or could ever be done.

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2015, 11:52:59 pm »

Once the # of master essences you've farmed reaches the double digits, you stop counting your bats and T's. You just close your eyes and go  Wink
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2015, 07:38:48 pm »

The downside being that those who are on their first UW etc likely don't have Spirit of Ninja clickies, and obviously cant prance around and one-shot bats and vamps, so clearing 6 bats takes a lot longer....

The upside being that at that stage you actually might still need the hero stones (no one needs the charm upgrades, lets not kid ourselves, and if they do, a zone where the only safe spot spawns tserinna isnt the ideal location to farm them lol)

So it s a push and pull. But yeah, the rareness of it all really hurts those early in their Tofs7 careers even more than the vets.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2015, 08:01:27 pm »

EDIT: I am kidding. Got two very butthurt PMs over this. LoL

-Hate
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 09:22:16 am by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2015, 09:15:06 pm »

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2015, 10:21:23 pm »

You don't need ninja clicks to wander around floor 7, any regular invis item like the Circlet you get from newbie quests works for any of the placeholder bat areas.
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2015, 12:56:03 am »

You don't need ninja clicks to wander around floor 7, any regular invis item like the Circlet you get from newbie quests works for any of the placeholder bat areas.

Good to know.. we need to sticky tidbits like this. This and that black priest strat from the other thread.. Smiley

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2015, 01:32:45 am »

Actually what we need is for people to PLAY their way through content without referring to How To strat guides that remove any of the immersion the game is based on.  Figuring these things out is the whole point of playing MMO's, following step by step guides on how someone else got there while doing jack shit to figure it out yourself is an exercise in futility and you'll just be stuck in limbo until someone writes the next guide for you to follow...
Adydar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2015, 07:21:31 am »

Are we back on not sharing again?  Excellent, glad to know...

While we are at it, let's turn of GPS satellites and burn all maps so people have to wander around and be immersed in the earth, screw this getting to places faster.

Also, electricity?  WTF?!?!  If you want light, use the sun or start a fire, lazy bastards.

Grocery stores?  Eff that!  Go kill your own damn food or grow it, no more buying shit, that's not LIVING life.

Schools?  Close them down!  We shouldn't teach people stuff, they should go out an LEARN it on their own.  This sharing of information thing is so destructive.

Edit - I semi apologize for my crankiness this morning  Wink
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 08:16:26 am by Arthon » Logged

Drep

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2015, 07:32:26 am »

Actually what we need is for people to PLAY their way through content without referring to How To strat guides that remove any of the immersion the game is based on.  Figuring these things out is the whole point of playing MMO's, following step by step guides on how someone else got there while doing jack shit to figure it out yourself is an exercise in futility and you'll just be stuck in limbo until someone writes the next guide for you to follow...

here we go.  someone trying to tell others how to play 'their' way through content.   What's fun for you isn't fun for others.  What's immersion for you may be different than what's immersion for someone else.  

seriously, who cares?  does it hurt your play when someone else wants to play while looking at a guide?  
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 07:35:08 am by Drep » Logged

Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2015, 07:49:56 am »

Guides and wiki's serve a purpose, they keep us from getting the same question for the 101 millionth time. This server is setup so that you can choose how much information you want. You can run around like a blind man figuring it all out on your own or listen to the 500 people in ooc telling you to read the wiki/guide. You can read only what you couldn't figure out, or you can read everything. Its a choice for each player to make.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2015, 09:41:23 am »

back on topic.....this camp sucks ass!  lol

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2015, 11:40:47 am »

All these folks pulling for the tit (i.e. wiki information) look at post #'s....newbies who haven't beem around when content was coming out and need to be spoon fed. Kiss This content came out and people had to plow through it and figure it out...you can't do the same?  That's what he is saying...how much sense of accomplishment can you get from learning it all from a wiki? Hell why don't we just play your toon for you as well.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 11:42:47 am by Orthanos » Logged

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 100