Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 06:31:32 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Instance Costs are Excessive  (Read 12205 times)
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2015, 03:07:07 pm »

It'll never be an in-game option via platinum, that's one thing I can promise you if I know Hate like I think I do  Cool

Before the posts got deleted, the argument was basically: "You can make 3 ToV instances, clear them all 3 times before they expire and easily have plat gained." vs "I don't wanna make 3 instances and swap between them, I wanna repop the one I'm in". Well tough shit, we all lived the multiple instance life at one point. Even WITH FWP, I used this method to clear ToV when it was a nightmare of a zone. Clear to a boss, swap instances, kill him 3-4 more times, move to the next boss, repeat.

The final point is basically: Even if the instance cost gets reduced, you are limiting your income HEAVILY by not having this item, which is why I chose to get it as soon as I got into t5. Then again, getting to t5 had already been over a year of grinding and fun. The server has changed, it's easier to move up and get caught up etc etc etc. T4 and T5 still remain the brick walls they always were, but essences and charm upgrades are a big joke to what they once were in the early tiers. Not to mention, I know of a few new players living the big life from finding 2 or 3 GSoA and just buying all the SLS they need to level up strikes in no time at all, no farming needed.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2015, 02:58:09 am »

If it were for sale on a vendor, it should be priced no less than 200bil plat.
Why? Because it would have to be such a ridiculous amount that no one would want to pay it.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2015, 05:47:11 am »

So what he do delete the post and then delete his account?? Because things didn't go his way?

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2015, 11:20:14 am »

it would appear that way...

probably for the best

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2015, 08:21:03 pm »

That is both hilarious and sad at the same time.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2015, 02:18:51 am »

The most important thing is this:

I shudder to imagine how much plat i've lost repopping t6/t8 on the wrong toon, there's no confirm if u have the cash lol

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2015, 02:25:53 am »

Keep your cash banked on your FWP toon?

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2015, 02:30:54 am »

A few mil is a mere blip on the radar and a tax for laziness. Kinda like making newer players combo your HOH tokens while you run qvic/ct/hoh/abyss/tofs whatever for them.

And yeah, that is a genius idea, thank you. feel free to use it Smiley

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149