Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 04:11:02 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: T10 Final Beta Test from 10/2 to 10/4!  (Read 24656 times)
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2015, 09:25:50 am »

The Teleporter is still allowing me to port to the zone, but the zone itself is back in development mode and booting me to the nexus. I thought you were leaving it open for one more day  Cry
Rymo

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2015, 07:00:56 pm »

4box (WAR PAL BER MNK) group tried. all uw11 uc3 earring50 roa1000
Resist Tank 4500+, alt 4000+

Ro'kki and some mobs(undead npc. sry filtering npc spells) AoE, like gravity flux, couldn't resist (not all time, but high rate couldnt resist).
I think need resist Tank 5000+, alt 4500+.

a miner cracking stonewall. (like old T7 mini). faded war epic, SoT buff and IG buff lol.

alt buffed Spirit of the Ninja Proc(reward item), red color message said, can not fading memory.

undead and... ah forgot name (north east area), hard to pull.
one tried click septre of time, lots coming.
one tried bow pull, lots coming...

I was want to try with 2nd paladin, but resist 3000 under...
need to farm resist stones. full spec(uw, uc, earring, SoA) toons easy die.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 07:03:39 pm by Rymo » Logged
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2015, 07:07:19 pm »

Sounds as if I need to go back to farming when I can start playing again.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2015, 07:17:54 pm »

alt buffed Spirit of the Ninja Proc(reward item), red color message said, can not fading memory.

All Fading Memories items / procs / AAs disabled so people can't easily break bosses away from their massive amounts of friends.

On that note, Monk AA Imitate Death is working. Although it has a long cooldown and if it gets disabled honestly people will accomplish the same thing by throwing a random box at the boss, running away and letting it die, then tagging the smaller pack of mobs to break the camp.

Just as a note for people on what to expect. I do not see t10 gear helping you clear the zone any easier. Even a 1 mil boost in HP from the gear wouldn't help you much. If you don't have a druid + cleric in your back pocket for cooldowns, you will be dying constantly on almost every pull in here aside from Sarnaks who hit like little babies.

Druid Skin line will buy you at least 5-6 seconds after you pull and get all the mobs in camp, Cleric Tower of Vie line will buy you 18 seconds of safety (up to 88% stonewall with 9.0 + soa + IG pet) after Skin fades. After that, you mash your Furious clicky sunglasses and pray by the time it's over you have killed the hard hitting mobs in the pack. I won't spoil the fun and say which mobs those are, but there are 1-2 type of every mob in every camp that hit like absolute trucks that have to be focus fired.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 07:59:36 pm by Kruciel » Logged
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2015, 07:24:15 pm »

time to bring back the war+5 pallys group for the win

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2015, 07:46:20 pm »

Ro'kki and some mobs(undead npc. sry filtering npc spells) AoE, like gravity flux, couldn't resist (not all time, but high rate couldnt resist).
I think need resist Tank 5000+, alt 4500+.

Lowest box I have resist wise is 4009 resist. I never saw a gflux hit anyone on my crew. Ro'kki Falcon Punch ability is unresistable, it is going to punt whoever it picks across the zone. He sent my monk flying so far he landed in the Sarnak area rofl...
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2015, 11:02:19 am »

This is what I am reading from this thread....

Also, just as a test I sat all of my melee that are under 4 mil hp buffed and ran with just 1 group melee 1 group ranged. 0 rampage deaths all day. Setup is:

Warrior - soa55 - uw11 - epic - pet - full leaf X - uc3 - roa1000 76% stonewall
Pally - soa55 - khh2 - full leaf X - uc3 - roa1000 36% stonewall
Monk - soa55 - uw11 - full leaf X - uc3 - roa1000 21% stonewall (10% worn from monk t9 chest)
Pally - khh2 - 4 leaf X - uc3 - roa1000 25% stonewall
Rogue - uw11 - full leaf X - uc3 - roa1000
Zerker - uw11 - full leaf X - uc3 - roa1000

4box (WAR PAL BER MNK) group tried. all uw11 uc3 earring50 roa1000
Resist Tank 4500+, alt 4000+

Just as a note for people on what to expect. I do not see t10 gear helping you clear the zone any easier. Even a 1 mil boost in HP from the gear wouldn't help you much. If you don't have a druid + cleric in your back pocket for cooldowns, you will be dying constantly on almost every pull in here aside from Sarnaks who hit like little babies.

My take away from all your guy's posts on this.... Is T10 even remotely doable for folks outside the elite on the server?   

It doesn't really sound like EZ is a tier progression server anymore since you can't even remotely survive without maxed out non tier progression items.

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
clbreastmilk

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2015, 11:29:29 am »

If Rymo is dieing, it just needs some tuning, which I am sure Hate is on top of.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2015, 11:32:36 am »

Yes it absolutely is doable. UWs and Earrings do not help your survivability, they are merely dps tools. That being said, I don't really expect to see a group in here without at least 1 UW in their party. The design of this tier is very different from tiers past. From a glance, it looks like t10 is here to put a stop to warriors running around and riposting half the zone to death (which is easily doable in t8 t9 right now) It is extremely difficult and a lot of fun at the same time.

Rampage, on the other hand, is hard to counter. Will you have some deaths from your melee? Probably. But the important thing is, it is survivable if you put IG pets and full HP buffs on your melee. You might have 1 death every 30 minutes or so, but that's much better than 1 on every pull. The reason I have been testing the SOA is because I do not have Halloween pets yet and I wanted to see if it was going to be enough.

In the end, t9 has been out for almost 2 years, and the difficulty of this zone reflects that. Will it be nerfed some day? Yeah probably, but as for right now it's brutal. T8 was brutal when it first launched, but now it's just a silly trainfest. Every single NPC in the zone proc'ed a 1 mil DD nuke on melee, every single NPC rampaged. My point is, don't think the sky is falling just because a new tier comes out and is extremely hard.  Tongue
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2015, 11:33:54 am »

If Rymo is dieing, it just needs some tuning, which I am sure Hate is on top of.

Rymo was running around with a single paladin healer. His gear and accomplishments, while VERY IMPRESSIVE, do not mean shit if you try to heal this zone with 1 paladin. His warrior's gear is identical to mine from a pure stats standpoint. He has 150k more hp, I have 700 more resists.
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2015, 11:53:35 am »

ok, we'll that is good to hear.  I like tough content.   we only have 1 uw10 guy in our teams.  been sitting in tofs for 3 weeks just trying to make it an 11.     the rest of the guild is maxed out teir wise but nowhere near the amount of hps you all have from non tier maxed items.      I guess it will be interesting for sure.

when t8 came out I loved it.  I couldn't train anything anyway.  killed 1 thing at a time and slowly worked up to 2, 3 etc.    I don't mind crawling like that.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 11:57:21 am by Drep » Logged

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2015, 12:46:04 pm »

How to prepare for the onslaught of t10:

ToV farm farm farm farm farm. Aside from UC3 on your tank and paladins, look to add your other healers into that line. The first testing phase I did absolutely stomped me into the ground. The only reductions since then, damage wise, were to rampage and Hidden Ranger autoshoot damage. Since that test, I UC3'd 3 more healers and it was very noticeable during this test.

ToV is probably my most hated zone to farm, having done so much of it, but you can't argue with the rewards for doing it. The Leaves of Vitality drop there boatloads more than t7 and t9. Just spending a few days there looting leaves on a character and getting another UC 3 will boost his or her max HP by 300k-350k which is even more once you add in the druid's % hp buff.

But seriously, do not roll up in here with a single UC3 on your tank only and expect to crush the place  Grin

And to Hate, Hidden Rangers are balanced enough for now. They'll still kill a few of your boxes just as easily if you screw up your positioning while moving around the area. Gnoll Archers, on the other hand, still do their full hilariousness damage that the Rangers used to do. If they even catch your warrior out of position for 1 SECOND, 3-6 characters will die as a result. The stupid anti-cavalry fence thing bottlenecks you into the middle of 4 of them (northeast of the zonein) to where you can't really position safely or move your team up the hill with ease, all the while the tank is taking PEWPEW for 40% of his hp per round. There are a few tactics I want to try on them next time, but the only reliable one I can think of is going to be pulling everything near them 5000 yards away and killing it separate. Just the archers by themselves are terrifying (800k-1.2mil crits on the warrior with a very very low miss rate)
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2015, 04:46:38 pm »

My take away from all your guy's posts on this.... Is T10 even remotely doable for folks outside the elite on the server?   

It doesn't really sound like EZ is a tier progression server anymore since you can't even remotely survive without maxed out non tier progression items.

This is a simple explanation.  The gear that you get from spending time gearing up etc versus the straight gear from progression is too big a bridge to gap.  If Hate tried to make content for anyone who is geared just through progression then those who have ,as you stated, elite gear would steam roll the content and be burned out in a week or two.  If you spend anytime playing on the server you will invest your time in gearing up post progression gear....just because killing stuff faster is a buttload of fun.  Grin

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2015, 05:56:25 pm »

I would be sad if t10 came out and was doable with just t9 gear...

make it impossible i love it:)

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2015, 07:40:52 pm »

Basically, it's focused around those that have a UW tank as it is pretty much inevitable. As much as I want to deny and shun it, the UW, like the UC before it, has become a standard. At what point, I cannot say, but a tank with UW is very nearly required for T10. As mentioned earlier, the earring will do little for you here as it's more DPS than survivability.

Even with T10 gear, it won't be a "steamroll" for a long, long time. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081