Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:22:18 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Newbie at EZSERVER  (Read 10336 times)
KnowFear

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2016, 12:31:00 pm »

the mq2 auto login is completely functional as well. Just have to check the server ID on the daily with 1 toon and the rest is automatic. I put shortcuts to the eqlsplayerdata file and the mq2autologin file on my desktop to check and make adjustments quickly and then click my login.bat file and it's done.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2016, 12:32:16 pm »

The wiki is a pretty decent resource for setting up pretty much anything here. Tons of info, great to have ready as a reference while you play. Can also check the one labeled "Chunka Wiki" if you cant find what you need on the main (though for some reason that fat bastard hasnt updated it in a while, nor has he made the changes he CLAIMS he has planned!! Dude, wtf??)

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2016, 01:18:26 pm »

MQ2 Auto Login setup can be found here - http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=3851.0

tofuprod

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2016, 11:14:15 am »

I play 18 and I don't use any other program but MQ

I have used wineq, and it is basically just another step that you don't need.

just make a shortcut for all your toons off the eq file, put those all in a folder, name each of them your toon's names. then make a .bat file to open each of those files, put in your password boom done

what saves some time is on your shortcut when you add the patchme, in the Target line on the properties window go ahead and add your login name, so it looks like this:

C:\everquest\eqgame.exe patchme /login:{your station name}

that way when you log in on that toon the station name is already there.

also if you are not familiar with .bat files just make a file in notepad and use this format:

start "macroquest" "C:\macroquest\macroquest
TIMEOUT 4
start "eqbc" "C:\macroquest\eqbc
TIMEOUT 4
start "toon name" "C:\folder you made with toons\toon name
TIMEOUT 4

you get the idea, just tell it to start and where the .exe file is, and just keep doing that for all your toons. save it as login.bat stick it on your desktop and double click, walk away a min come back, everyone is open to the login screen waiting on password.

Awesome! This helps! Thank you!
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2016, 03:19:44 pm »

np $$

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent