Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 07, 2024, 04:27:31 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Source Update Today  (Read 26864 times)
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2010, 08:52:40 pm »

Chain Lightening

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2010, 09:12:50 pm »

As for the shamans that play on EZ... we've got a special idea we stole from WoW coming soon. Take a few guesses on what that is Cheesy

Dual Wield with Enhancement Tree?!

walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2010, 09:50:18 pm »

Have to say, server stablity has not been good lately.  After PoFire crashed 2 times in 30 mins I left, but other zones are crashing regularly too, even ones that don't normally (fearplane, ldons, etc).  LDON6 has now bombed twice in 30-40 mins..  Cry

aaand now a patch to fix it woo Smiley
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 10:27:16 pm by walk2k » Logged

ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2010, 10:32:22 pm »

LOL, all weekend about 30 mobs in T2 not a single Kronos.
Today, second spawn we get him only to see the reboot message!

Not bitching, because we TOTALLY appreciate the updates you guys are doing.
Just saying luck is luck.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 10:35:25 pm by ieawenpo » Logged
gimpy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2010, 10:37:36 pm »

Not sure if it is just me, but some things are different today.  All clients using SoD and spell file SoF_070610b.

Druid epic click is lasting 9 mins, instead of 12.  Shows as 6 when cast, then changes to 9.

Enchanter t1 pet requires malachite instead of tiny daggers, no big deal.
Hailing the enchanter pet tells enchanter that he is a member of the fighters guild, not casters.  There is no pet sword option because of this.  Chanter is in only the CG, and has masters ring. 
Budzwar

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2010, 04:08:52 am »

As for the shamans that play on EZ... we've got a special idea we stole from WoW coming soon. Take a few guesses on what that is Cheesy

Bloodlust/Heroism plze k thnx!
Secrets

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2010, 06:14:09 am »

Not sure if it is just me, but some things are different today.  All clients using SoD and spell file SoF_070610b.

Druid epic click is lasting 9 mins, instead of 12.  Shows as 6 when cast, then changes to 9.

SoD has some native display issues, unsure why, but the server dictates when you get a buff and when it expires, not you. So don't worry, it's not fixable, though I have a feeling its focus effect related.

Enchanter t1 pet requires malachite instead of tiny daggers, no big deal.
Hailing the enchanter pet tells enchanter that he is a member of the fighters guild, not casters.  There is no pet sword option because of this.  Chanter is in only the CG, and has masters ring.  

Yeah, I copy-pasted a mage pet. I'll remove to reagents for the next reboot. I wasn't even aware that the pets had scripts on them. They aren't supposed to wield any items; they are offtanks that proc anger III.

Secrets

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2010, 06:16:23 am »

Bloodlust/Heroism plze k thnx!

As soon as I get enrage in general/pets getting hit by rampage fixed, I will annouce more on those shaman spells.
gimpy

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2010, 10:59:38 am »

Buff duration probably is focus related on the warrior.  I noticed that all of his clickies were shorter duration than before. 
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2010, 01:30:02 pm »

Druid has always been 6 mins for me.  Or is the 3.0 longer than others?

I notice when I cast a buff it will say 3 minutes or whatever then increase immediately after, I assumed this was from a focus item/AA effect. ?

Kvothe

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2010, 02:47:31 pm »

Gimpy is right.

1.  Buff Duration is now 25% shorter.  For example: 6 minutes on Ferine Avatar versus a previous 8 minutes.  It's missing perhaps a 33% boost from somewhere.  Tested on warrior at first, but after further testing on the bard, it seems guardian charm is no longer giving enhanced duration. (He had same durations as warrior using sorc)

2.  Bard Song "Ancient: Call of Power" no longer effects procs, nukes are currently untested. (Used to be 30% on base damage +450 Anger IV, +300 Anger V) 

3.  This one is pretty hard to test, but it seems mobs are once again hitting harder. (AC calculations changed again or mitigation in some way?)

Just what I found in a couple hours playing
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2010, 03:22:31 pm »

Just an FYI for people getting the chanter spell (because i had one or two people send Entrancerr a tell yesterday asking this.)

The recast time for all the spells is 900000 which equates out to ~15 minutes. So once you scribe it you gotta wait 15 mins to cast. Don't worry it isn't broken just a long recast. Also the spell is a modified version of a mage earth pet and the regent was unchanged and unremoved so you DO need a malachite to cast these pets Smiley I don't know the stats on all of them but the T2 can tank T2 like it's nothing (with a cleric of course. Get Pet Affinity so you can buff him and he can get group heals) He only hits for 1 damage (no that's not a typo...1 damage. He's meant to tank not dps) and procs Anger 3. According to Secrets the T3/T4 version (which is 1 spell) has 210k hp.

Also for anyone who hasn't seen the pet that's wondering, it's an Invisible Man model (like normal chanter pets) with a Pally 1.0 in one hand and a Qeynos Kite Shield on the other. I've taken to calling him "my personal Qeynos Guard" ^_^

Just figured i would hand that info out to anyone that wanted to know. Tongue Enjoy playing your newly rolled Chanters XD

Blood of the Akkadian
kyle

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2010, 03:48:23 pm »

I have the T1 chanter pet, and was wondering why the only command I can give it is to go away?  I can't make it attack, guard, etc.

Freeball - Beastlord
Pwncakes - Cleric
Eugooglizer - Enchanter
Kyle - Shadowknight
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2010, 06:24:41 pm »

Do you have the enchanter extended pet control aa?
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2010, 07:45:34 pm »

Enchanters require the AA "Animation Empathy" to control any non-charmed pet. It must be maxed to have full control of your pet. I can control my pet just fine on Entrancerr so i'm assuming this is the problem.

Also i can confirm this pet's hailing script is bugged (unless it was intentional) My enchanter is only CG flagged atm. Hailing the pet yesterday caused her to be marked as FG flagged and only the "buff" option came up. Today it says she has no guild flags and there's no buff or firesword options. Other pets (casted or CG) still work fine however on her and Dany both.

Blood of the Akkadian
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6137
  • Latest: Draylan
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65061
  • Total Topics: 5061