Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 08, 2024, 01:32:41 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: How to get rid of 4.0 warrior epic glow and pet sword glow and paladin epic glow  (Read 13298 times)
runehawthorne

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2010, 06:29:34 pm »

Here is an idea for a pally 3.0, just a thought, not sure of the programming and stuff that goes into the graphics and stuff, so not sure if it would work
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2010, 06:31:46 pm »

That's not everquest is it?

zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2010, 06:45:14 pm »

Here is an idea for a pally 3.0, just a thought, not sure of the programming and stuff that goes into the graphics and stuff, so not sure if it would work

The "programing" is going into the database and slapping the IT number onto the item and rebooting the server Tongue

Btw that's also an SoD graphic.

I lol at how everyone refuses to use SoD and is so in love with their Titanium client yet they only post SoD graphics in these epic threads. Pure freaking irony...

Blood of the Akkadian
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2010, 06:47:19 pm »

That's not everquest is it?

Yes it is, thats race 564 (Siren) and weapon graphic 11298 (Gelidran/Discord War Sword)

Blood of the Akkadian
runehawthorne

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2010, 07:00:11 pm »

What is SoD? i just started here a couple months ago, but im more than willing to upgrade to it from the titanium if it means wielding this weapon for a pally 3.0 lol, i also believe this is from riftseekers, not certain though
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2010, 07:09:52 pm »

What is SoD? i just started here a couple months ago, but im more than willing to upgrade to it from the titanium if it means wielding this weapon for a pally 3.0 lol, i also believe this is from riftseekers, not certain though

SoD=Seeds of Destruction. It used to be available on Steam, now only through Torrents. Obviously i can't give you a link though (rules) so good luck with Google :3.

Also no it isn't, it was made for SoD gear and LoN ornamentations.

Blood of the Akkadian
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2010, 07:20:42 am »

anything against pm's dany?  Wink
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2010, 09:30:47 am »

Nah why? what's up?

Blood of the Akkadian
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 09:35:18 am »

SoD is still on steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/24130/

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 10:07:23 am »

*sigh* people don't read do they?

vvvvvvv

I have SoF and SoD client's , SoF works just fine but using the SoD client buffs don't show up and upon hailing the buff bot it shoots you across the zone 20k dmg.
Any ideas in getting this client to work? btw this is the correct steam version compatible with EMU.

No it isn't. Just by what you said i can already tell you're running Underfoot. You must have just recently bought SoD off Steam correct? Yeah that version is actually Underfoot (It SAYS it's SoD because it only flags Live accounts to use up through SoD content on Live, however it has up through Underfoot and is thus an Underfoot client.)

Only way to get SoD atm is Torrenting it sadly =/. Hang onto the client though. Underfoot is nearing compatability (as a matter of fact that buff issue should be fixed already, i don't think Hunter has updated source code in awhile.)

That's actually the Underfoot client. That client is the exact same as the other client (specified as Underfoot) on Steam, in fact check the "last updated" dates. Exact same day, exact same client.  The only difference is the price and the fact that the starter pack only gives you CD keys for Classic-SoD where as the Underfoot pack gives you CD keys for Classic-Underfoot. However all the client files are there and since EQEmu doesn't use CD keys like Live then someone using that client on EQEmu, once it's fully compatible, would have access to Classic-Underfoot content.

In short, no it's not SoD, it's Underfoot. The name is deceiving.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 10:09:32 am by zomgDanyelle » Logged

Blood of the Akkadian
runehawthorne

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 10:50:17 pm »

I think the pally 3.0 should just be changed to the 2.0 graphic, i really like the 2.0, and actually i like it better than the former pally 3.0,
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 106
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)