Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 11:57:29 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Tacvi Leaping  (Read 17616 times)
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2010, 11:03:46 am »

To Mayo, you wouldn't have to defend yourself if you'd shut the hell up and stop being a douchebag.

This will be my final post in an effort to straighten out what you guys are perceiving.

Soakked - I believe has been the only one who understands the situation as I Do (that has posted about it).

I actually agree with everything you said Isaaru. It would be a complete douche move to jump straight to the last boss when a group has engaged the first boss.

I didn’t do this. I worked it out with the group to allow me to continue on with the bosses and we had no issues ever.

I think the rules should be followed and I do so to the best of my ability. I understand that there is an informal rule that is so hard to find that I haven’t been able to find it searching both these forums and the old forums.

I think there are non-douchebag ways to share tacvi (as a personal opinion) and am in no way challenging the rules as they stand. People started referring to leap frogging as always jumping group one at boss one to go straight to Tunat and agro 2-7 in the process. I simply presented another case of leap frogging that isnt so extreme and obviously douchey.

To be absolutely clear.

I don’t want to change the rules.

I agree leaping multiple bosses is a douchebag move if it hasnt been discussed with the group and agreed upon (which I did).

I asked that the Tacvi rule go from a lost post to in the rules so new players could be aware of them.

I am sorry that you feel I’m a complete douche for having what I feel is a reasonable opinion.

I am sorry that you feel I’m a complete douche for defending myself when others jumped to conclusions (granted this is my own fault for not laying out the story in the first post)

I can’t tell you guys how to think. If these reasons are enough for you to hate me, there is nothing I can do about it because it is who I am. However, I will gladly filter my opinions when posting on the forums and stick to only trying to help people out.

swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 11:50:22 am »

For as much as my opinion counts, Mayo is a decent guy.

I won't say he doesn't talk too much, but my experience of him is that he DOES care about others in game. He has helped me and others in the past.

If everybody got blackballed for one stupid move, we would all be banned. If he was trying to get away with griefing people, why would he post it here?

Just My 2¢

(ok, now let the thread die... along with all those stinking graphic threads)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2010, 12:14:29 pm »

I have to say I was a bit harsh in my post regarding bringing up fraps if I encounter Mayo and suggesting the same to others. I say this because Mayo has much more of a presence than just this thread alone. Had this been the first time Mayo had been on the server and on the forums I would have stuck by what I said. However like i said, this isn't the first time Mayo has been on the forums and from what I understand he has a pretty good presence on the server itself too.

In all fairness I think I owe you and apology Mayo for the fraps comment. I shouldn't have said it, it was going to far on my part. Sorry. To anyone else who sees this, I hope this is not your first encounter with Mayo. He seems to be a pretty decent guy and it would be a shame if this was the only thing someone used to judge him with. I was guilty of that and am now apologizing for it.

Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2010, 01:09:29 pm »

I have to say I was a bit harsh in my post regarding bringing up fraps if I encounter Mayo and suggesting the same to others. I say this because Mayo has much more of a presence than just this thread alone. Had this been the first time Mayo had been on the server and on the forums I would have stuck by what I said. However like i said, this isn't the first time Mayo has been on the forums and from what I understand he has a pretty good presence on the server itself too.

In all fairness I think I owe you and apology Mayo for the fraps comment. I shouldn't have said it, it was going to far on my part. Sorry. To anyone else who sees this, I hope this is not your first encounter with Mayo. He seems to be a pretty decent guy and it would be a shame if this was the only thing someone used to judge him with. I was guilty of that and am now apologizing for it.

And thats why Xig is a class act.

I'll also agree that initial purpose of this thread got misconstrued and my general view of Mayo remains that he is a level headed guy.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2010, 08:12:34 am »

And thats why Xig is a class act.

I'll also agree that initial purpose of this thread got misconstrued and my general view of Mayo remains that he is a level headed guy.

Sustained.

Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2010, 07:51:55 pm »

And it's hard to believe, but this is still happening. Got jumped in the public zone tonight. I don't care if he was only looking for something specific and 'letting the rest rot', it was the way he waltzed in while I was fighting and ran off to take the rest. Just irks the crap out of me and was my first time whining in ooc about something like this happening. Friggin guy drove me to it, I swear. Extremly Unclassy move.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)