Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 27, 2024, 07:23:49 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Ninja in qvic QQ  (Read 14017 times)
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 08:01:31 am »

Ban/suspend (IDC) - I don't respond sometimes cause I'm busy killing. It's my loot I can do what I want with it.. most of the time I let whoever have anyway as they ask.

But this Guy THINKS he deserves it just cause the timer expired..

NOT YOUR KILL NOT YOUR LOOT.

Good job signing your own actions..

Ask if no response take it as a no and move on period..

Example: When I first started killing Kronos, the corpse would have like 23 mins left on when I got done with the last of the 3 spawns. ( He would have ninja'd my BPs?! ).  Angry

of course it's not issue now.. can kill all 3 almost same time recently
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 08:04:18 am by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 09:56:04 am »

Hunter should program a system message that goes off every hour..
"DO NOT LOOT MOBS THAT YOU DIDN'T KILL"
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2010, 10:11:09 am »

or can just add it to motd so you see as you long in.. no excuses..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2010, 10:13:19 am »

Pretty simple rule that is impossible to confuse.
NO NINJA LOOTING
Don't loot mobs that don't belong to you unless the person/group that killed it gave you permission.
Bludlust

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2010, 10:57:39 am »

Lol I like how all of you assume a ban is appropriate for looting a chainmail bracer. Hope you all know me and OP became good friends in game Tongue

Everett - Warrior, Fable - Paladin, Bloodlord - Paladin, Kimboslice - Shadowknight, Combatmedic - Cleric, Bludlust - Ranger.
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2010, 11:03:31 am »

Lol I like how all of you assume a ban is appropriate for looting a chainmail bracer. Hope you all know me and OP became good friends in game Tongue

I dont see how that really has much affect on your blatent and unapolagetic breaking of a black and white rule.

The next person you ninja from may not be so forgiving and may have Fraps readily available.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2010, 11:06:44 am »

No matter how good friend you and he may become, your reputation is toast. First because of your actions, then because of your attitude. Frankly, I hope you don't get banned so people will enjoy blacklisting you.

Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2010, 11:11:26 am »

Regardless of the end outcome, your posts here would indicate you think it's perfectly fine to loot a corpse once it's opened, if you've sent tells and received no reply.

Several people have quoted the server rule as posted by Hunter, the server GM.  No Ninja Looting.  If you do not receive specific permission from someone to loot an open corpse, you're not permitted to loot it.  It doesn't matter if there's one item left and it will expire in 30 seconds.  The rule is zero tolerance so Hunter, who has limited time on the server due to RL responsibilities, isn't asked to police and/or judge each case.

Because you've displayed a callous attitude toward the server rules, and railed against the OP for calling you on it, folks assume you have no respect for others/the server/the rules, and would prefer to not have to deal with you.

Hunter determines what's appropriate.  But he relies on the community to police itself and values the opinions of its members.  You've come off looking very bad here.  As you have not yet apologized for breaking said rule, or made any indication that you now understand said rule and will follow it in the future, then yes, the community is going to continue to think the server would be better off without you.

Work with the community and most would back off the "Ban Him" cry.  Be belligerent and folks won't want to deal with you.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 310