Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 06, 2024, 05:28:38 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Charm!  (Read 17398 times)
Supreme

View Profile WWW
« on: April 13, 2010, 09:05:39 am »

Can we please have the charm component removed from LDONs?

Kaldar

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 10:43:35 pm »

Yeah ummm. seems kinda odd for a fully geared warrior to get charmed in LDON 3. For me its just an inconvenience where I have to wait a short time before resuming control of my toon - but if another group happens to be in the area this means any mobs I was fighting will walk back and possibly aggro them. I'm thinking that if I bust ramp on some LDON geared group it won't be good either.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 12:02:29 am »

I was playing Tosser the other day and was charmed in LDoN 3 as well, ended up killing the entire group of people i was trying to help (get pages for folks, ya know).
I laughed and was kinda like "uhh...wtf?" i mean, those kinda resists and i still get charmed? kinda off the wall

xoltrek

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 06:45:31 am »

Got the same think yesterday in Ldon 3.

but nobody die, was chain healing with cleric.

This the first time that append. u have all resist maxed ...
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 08:06:03 am »

lol its funny and it sucks!

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 10:19:44 am »

Can we please have the charm component removed from LDONs?

What charm component? If its in there, then must not have been working on our old PC but is now working on our new PC. Please explain. NPC using a spell to charm players? Which NPC?

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 11:19:42 am »

Yeah, im nor sure which mob exactly has the charm proc/ spell. What happens though, is i personally will run through and get a few mobs. I have only been charmed once, but it was comedy. I had about 5 mobs and one of them ended up charming me, so i murdered my group. Not a huge issue. just rezzed group and ran to gatekeeper while snickering.

When i get some time i plan on going back and FRAPSing it. If i can repeat it and record it, maybe it'll give Hunter better insight.

xoltrek

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 11:22:18 am »

If i remember well i was at Ldon 3 between the first stair (not far of end zone, there is some black gollem in stone) that you have to go up and the  last room just before spiral stair.

I remember where i was but dont pay attention on mob that charmed me. I will go back get you the loc if you want
Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 12:46:17 pm »

hmmm a sneaky mob! Awesome.

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
skinnytick

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 02:52:37 pm »

I've run into 2 of the mobs, one is in one of the side rooms on the spiral-staircase, other is two rooms before the stairs.
It's the sand-people mobs. I think they are called subduers...
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 03:36:44 pm »

Yeah, i think those are it. My spell spam is way to much to actually read it.
I see a blur of "Mob X begins to cast..." and "You Resist Spell Y"... til BAM you're walking around with one of the sand folks like he's your BFF

marbach1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 09:14:17 pm »

ldon 3, the master flowkeeper i think is her name she is always charming my Bst
Kejek

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2010, 10:36:45 pm »

Yea, Flowkeepers in level 3. I got charmed on my warrior and absolutely destroyed my alts in about 3 seconds. Oops. And then I ended up walking through the wall to follow it back to spawn, obviously getting stuck int he process.

Meh Tongue
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 12:43:49 am »

Kaldar

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2010, 08:13:50 am »

The mobs in question are 'a master flowkeeper' which are enchanter mobs. There are only 2 of them in LDON 3. Can't view the spell effect in question as I'm unable to right click the buff icon while charmed.

It's interesting to note that once this mob charms you, you'll walk thru the wall to return to 'a master flowkeeper' spawnpoint just as if you were an NPC pet.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 08:16:43 am by Kaldar » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 142
  • Online Ever: 8678