Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 01:14:07 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Rules question  (Read 17177 times)
zolton32

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2010, 02:26:47 am »

Ok i am at sss in potime and sitting at the temple awaiting a spawn. A dude runs in killing a train he had started and was killing in and around the area where sss spawns it pops so i send my pet in he agros the mob and it goes to him since i was camping it i let my pet kill it while nuking. As i was there camping it. i get my kill and my page but also a "nice kill stealing asshat comment for my trouble.

I get to the knight and there was a group there they said they needed 2 pages. I say ok then leave to kill gemcutter as well as warlord to get those pages while awaiting my turn. i come back as the other group is killing their second spawn. Who is there? The same person. So they tell me i now have to wait for them to kill their mob before i can kill my spawn? So i did. But i would like to know who was at fault here in these situations?

Mercarsist

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 03:01:05 am »

So now here is my side of the story:  I am coming from another camp, all of the mobs around this pyramid are up, i stop to kill the mobs and rez my toon that i was dothing, while i am at the corner SSS spawns and agros on me, I did not move in closer, he agroed me while i was AE jolting to get mobs off the rezzed low health toon.  While this happens i see a mage pet in the distance killing other mobs, and then starts in on SSS while i am killing the adds.  So I say thanks for ksing since he didnt even have the decency to say anything just killed it.   Then to the Djinn he is there, waiting, so I wait my turn, as is customary.   Come up to The Silver knight, a group is there and was waiting on a total of 3 pages.  I ask how many more do they need and they reply 1 page.  I say ok and wait, while I am waiting same mage/sk comes in from statue area and says that they were there first and should be next because they left to go kill another mob instead of waiting.  If you move from a camp you do not have the rights to claim the next kill if you leave.  I kill the Silver knight on next spawn and move on.  I did not try to steal his camp on SSS I didnt even see him until he had come up and took the kill from me and looted.  I waited my turn at Djinn, and waited again with the same group at statue.   Who is in the right/wrong here?
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 03:12:31 am »

A huge hole in your story as you said you saw my pet killing mobs? That is untrue the mobs near me were dead and only mobs left were the ones you trained and the respawn of sss i was waiting on. And whether you admit it or not you ran into the agro area but hunter can check for that if need be. There is 1 mob at the pyramid where i was a griffen that was already dead.

Mirielle
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 05:40:28 am »

Not going to touch the first part of the dispute.

But as for the Knight, if you leave your place in the queue to go kill a couple of other bosses, you have forfeited your place in the other queue.

You leave the queue, then you lose your spot (in my opinion).   
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 06:02:51 am »

The other group needed 2 pages from the mob and now i know they needed 3 from the next (gem cutter) then 3 from warlord. I went and got the 1 page from each i needed. What the guy did not say was that when i got there his main was not there he was at gem cutter as i was returning from warlord. So he runs back after i showed up there pulling gem cutter to the tunnel entrance and killing it so his alt could loot it.

And i thought that this Applied:

NO KILL STEALING
Place nice here, and don't kill steal. You can hold a camp if you are not afk. When a mob spawns, you need to engage it, or else you will be considered afk and forfeit the camp. You can not have 1 toon hold the camp while waiting for your group to arrive. If your not ready to engage when the mob spawns, then your not camping it, and forfeit the rights to the camp if another party wants it.

And this:

You can't hold 2 or more camps at the same time, so if a group/guild is fighting a boss, then another group/guild is welcome to 'leap frog' and claim the next boss.

He had his alt there when i got there but he was at gemcutter but since his toon was waiting there he thought he had the next rights as i had left. a link to the rules http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=8.0
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 06:23:23 am by zolton32 » Logged

Mirielle
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 06:37:03 am »

In your initial post, you never mentioned that he was a part of the group that was already there.

In fact, from his post, he was not part of the group that was there when you were.

You left the queue for that boss (you again mention this in the last sentence of your previous post), therefore you loose your spot in the queue, the other person in this dispute moves up into your spot.

Yes, you cannot hold 2 camps at the same time, but surely that should also apply to having a place in two seperate queues (without the agreement of others in the said queues).

You chose to leave the queue for the Knight.  You therefore would need to rejoin at the back of the queue when you return.

Lesson to be learned:  If you are in a queue for a boss, don't leave said queue else you lose your spot.

zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 06:50:20 am »

In your initial post, you never mentioned that he was a part of the group that was already there.

In fact, from his post, he was not part of the group that was there when you were.

You left the queue for that boss (you again mention this in the last sentence of your previous post), therefore you loose your spot in the queue, the other person in this dispute moves up into your spot.

Yes, you cannot hold 2 camps at the same time, but surely that should also apply to having a place in two seperate queues (without the agreement of others in the said queues).

You chose to leave the queue for the Knight.  You therefore would need to rejoin at the back of the queue when you return.

Lesson to be learned:  If you are in a queue for a boss, don't leave said queue else you lose your spot.

he was not in that group and i never said he was. the full story is i show up there and there are 3 people there. (these 3 had no connection to this guy) i asked how many more pages they needed they said 2 (i had no idea at the time that they needed 3 but knew it be at least a 30 minute wait 20 for their spawns to be done plus 10 untill my turn) So i knew it be a long wait for my turns as well as a longer wait at the next 2 spawns. so i told them i'd be back and kill gemcutter while i waited for them to finish.

So i killed gemcutter and decided to kill warlord real fast. So i killed them and while on my way back i saw that dude killing mobs moving towards gemcutter. So i hurried back to the knight. I asked the group still there if they were almost done. They said yes thats when he used his alt to tell me i'll have to wait untill he was done. i look behind  me and notice him killing gemcutter at tunnel entrance. He kills it moves up to his alt then took his alt to loot the page from gemcutter.

so he had his alt there holding his spot afk while he was camping another boss.When i first posted i was in a hurry and did not have all the details in the original post as i was posting this and was responding to his tells in game. This same player tried to cause drama by /oocing the drama. I chose not to take part and kept it to tells and posted here for clarification. I thought you could not hold 2 camps at once? Him killing gemcutter while i was at the knight means he was doing 2.

Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 06:58:48 am »

Just wanna say the rules are always clearly posted, except they change when people bitch about crap that is not as important as other camp sites, but hey I am just stating my two cents in a rant over nothing really.  I bet all of you got the pages you needed too.
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 07:00:33 am »

Just wanna say the rules are always clearly posted, except they change when people bitch about crap that is not as important as other camp sites, but hey I am just stating my two cents in a rant over nothing really.  I bet all of you got the pages you needed too.

Need a hug?

Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 07:04:33 am »

I don't hug morons
 Cry
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 07:05:49 am »

I don't hug morons
 Cry

Wow aren't you nice? You do realise this post has nothing to do with your tikis right?

Lodar

Booyah!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 08:06:46 am »

You snooze you lose...Same thing as you leave you lose.

You want a camp? Dont leave it. Even if a group is already there... stay in line. if you leave you lose your place. It always worked like that and will always work like that.

For SSS.. if you were there then the kill was yours to have! even if someone just got there and got aggroe by mistake.  In this case its not who aggroed first but who was there first.

So if you want to kill something. STAY THERE dont leave killing shit or at least leave some toon behind if you go out killing stuff.  Double camp is different.

Lodar - 70 Cleric
Genelor - 70 Warrior
Shoo - 70 Mage
Sinluyen - 70 Wizard
Capt - 70 Rogue
Shaa - 70 Ranger
Hopeless - 1 Paladin

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our, uh, education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children"
Thyl

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2010, 08:44:50 am »

1. If you were waiting at the camp and he shows up with a train SSS is yours.

2. If you went to Silver Knight camp and left and came back and he was there when you came back he has priority. Unless he didn't have all the toons he needed to kill it there when you had all your toons necessary.

For the most part this thread seems unncessary for the reason Scootz mentioned.

Thyl - Warrior                Hiryu - Ranger
Turbulance - Rogue       Opmeter - Paladin
Epox - Druid                  Traximus - Paladin
Tecon - Enchanter
Atmax - Wixxor
Erigark - Cleric
Phasin - Mage
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 08:49:27 am »

1. If you were waiting at the camp and he shows up with a train SSS is yours.

2. If you went to Silver Knight camp and left and came back and he was there when you came back he has priority. Unless he didn't have all the toons he needed to kill it there when you had all your toons necessary.

For the most part this thread seems unncessary for the reason Scootz mentioned.

if you read what i wrote you would see he did not when i first arrived as his main was at gemcutter.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 09:34:56 am by zolton32 » Logged

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2010, 09:29:05 am »

SSS was your's so you didn't KS anything

Your line for Silver Knight was lost because you left

IDK if it was already said, sorry, didn't really read thread, just answered your question.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6125
  • Latest: farrvva
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 163