Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:33:49 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: Halloween 2020  (Read 10806 times)
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2020, 08:25:51 pm »

In reluctance of giving a very long Halloween event this last Labor day that many exploited, Halloween will be running for the week through the 8th noon CST with some key changes

• Original Magorian cooldown has been returned
  • Magorian reset exploit is removed
  • The ability to bypass realm checks has been removed
  • Realm counts increased to 15
  • Zone pulls in the realms are disallowed (Tired of constant griefing complaints and the zone was never meant to be zone pulled to begin with)
  • Minimum level 72 required to enter Plane of Regret

Halloween

• Both Halloween events are enabled
  • Only Double Loot is enabled (Not double credits)

Have a safe Halloween everyone

The EZ Team

EZ Server GM
neccos

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 09:19:28 pm »

could u please be more specific as to what the original cool down means, is this per realm per so many hours ? getting the message "it doesn't appear this shrine is responsive at this time" First attempt to spawn him in the realm we are in.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 09:38:22 pm by neccos » Logged
Warrchar

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 10:03:10 pm »

the timer is if i recall correctly 12hrs after he is killed, or it could be 24hrs its been a while.
Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2020, 09:01:28 pm »

So will there be a new zone anytime soon since Halloween sucks now?
Clowncopter

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 09:56:27 am »

I love all of this except for one part:

Zone pulls in the realms are disallowed (Tired of constant griefing complaints and the zone was never meant to be zone pulled to begin with)

I think with adding the extra realms you will have less people getting in the way of others. I hit the labor day event hard and only had 1 person come in and zone pull over top of me. 99% of the time when this happens it's a simple matter of letting the person know you are in the zone and they are apologetic and will find a different realm. Basically the people that can't work that stuff out between themselves have some growing up to do.

As it stands without being able to zone pull this I have no desire to finish the last couple of diamonds I need for my necklace quest.
gunson3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 06:32:22 pm »

I think it is unfair to the people that still needs items in HS an giving the players that have all the items an unfair advantage.  If it was like other zones I could see it maybe be the zone is only up a few times a year.
Ginge
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2020, 10:55:24 am »

Thanks for allowing the event to take place at all Akka..

Tank
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2020, 03:38:40 pm »

As it stands without being able to zone pull this I have no desire to finish the last couple of diamonds I need for my necklace quest.
[/quote]

I don't understand. The necklace pieces drop at one camp.  You don't need zone pull for that camp.  Just pull the assassin camp walk away and come back 15 minutes and pull again and finish the necklace. It is a nice necklace and I hope this one item becomes an item that becomes upgradeable in the future as the player it was lovingly named after is no longer alive.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Draca
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2020, 08:13:28 pm »

Is it perhaps possible to limit the radius of the Scorpion Spear in HW zone, to make it more of an area pull, than a zone pull? Perhaps 750 yards/feet/meters, whatever the unit of measurement is in EQ. That would essentially pull one camp at a time, still add some efficiency for people who can do it, while limiting the griefing complaints?

neccos

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2020, 08:01:13 am »

Wow really ? an event we all look forward to and appreciate to get double loot, zp,s doubles, triples, and some nice items.

[/quote]

Are you really that lazy that u can't pull 20 ish mobs in one small spot every 10 mins ?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 10:19:06 pm by neccos » Logged
Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2020, 07:02:14 pm »

Wow really ? an event we all look forward to and appreciate to get double loot, zp,s doubles, triples, and some nice items.

Yeah really
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2020, 08:40:53 pm »

Yeah really

Double down! Hey guy I really appreciate all the hard work you put into this FOR FREE but what you did sucked and I want you to do something else for me for free so I can bitch about that too mmm-kay thanks!

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2020, 06:54:58 am »

No ZP's kinda sucks the joy out of working to that point of being able to and now i cant  Cry

Serra Angel

Heavenly incarnation of fury and purity.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2020, 09:46:32 pm »

I think there is a better solution to this than just getting rid of ZPing. Let's get rid of the 15 Public Zones. They don't work right anyway.
Instead allow people to create their own instances of Hill of Shade and allow people to ZP in their own instance.

The very young to the very old know best the song that angels sing.
Rangewind

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2020, 03:20:17 pm »

Thanks for the event.  Was able to make a lot of progress and try out the new HW zone.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64970
  • Total Topics: 5050
  • Online Today: 81
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)