Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 07:53:08 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: (Shadow Council) is recruiting !  (Read 6437 times)
jimme

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2011, 03:50:59 am »

I made this guild in the name of the first Raiding guild of my EQ career so that I could GI and keep my toons in Order. However having lead 2 successful guilds on live and feeling the fever i have decided to recruit members.

what i am looking to do is recruit newer players to the server who are willing to work together so we can build ourselves up from tier to tier. I am currently finishing t1/t2 and getting ready to submerse into t3/t4 then later t5.

Requirements are low since i am looking for newer players I just ask that you be in either FG or CG and have a working understanding of the core elements of playing EQ.  You must always remember the point of playing a video game is to have fun.

Also if any of you EZ vets want to join the fun you will be more then welcome to do so.

If this sounds interesting to you then feel free to ask me any questions in game my main toon is Devestator.
Khaoticz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 05:01:28 am »

Hey Dev it's stiffer here, stargate quit yesterday I kinda new that was coming...maybe I'll join you know I'd be a good officer for your guild after SGA and being in guilds with you for sometime now
Eyekill

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 12:36:46 pm »

Maybe i'll hit ya up as well. I play quite a bit and  have a 6 box team. Having trouble finding active guilds. I like the leader of my current guild but he rarely logs on and nobody else ever does. Thought of making my own guild but then i'm all alone again and i miss being able to chat sometimes.
Ashar

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 01:42:51 pm »

Stargate quit EQ? was just talking to the guy.  Did he make a post or an announcement in Guild?

Someone hit me up on Asharx later tonight and let me know.
chunkumss

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 05:40:48 pm »

I saw him yesterday, or at least his character. He had a new guild tag though.
Khaoticz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 09:07:48 pm »

I was friends with the guy since SGA started....he told me his plans I told him to stay then he told me off in a bad attitude after helping him out for almost a year now, just said he was done with eq and said have fun
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 05:24:42 pm »

Seen him recently on Easy. /shrug:

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Stargate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 08:51:36 pm »

Shocked I have not quit, i simply told you how i felt about my toons saying they seem to suck and be stuck at half t3 with out a  UC or High end guild and that it made me feel like quitting and as soon as i did you were basicly like oh that sucks can i have your account?, i did not even respond, who would? so i was chating and joking around about chuck noris or what not in ooc with asharx and a few others when you sent me a tell saying how i was looking real bad in ooc i only told you that i in fact was doing nothing to look bad and that you were the one looking bad after a year of being by my side and leading sga/sgu along that i tell you i feel like quitting and all you do is ask for my account rather then try to pick me up and tell me i dono maybe not to quit that sga / sgu or w.e needs me ? lol anyway i do not want to rant or flame i still have love for everyone on this section of the forum EVEN you eyekill a  former officer of SGA who ditched out once he got t2 and did not need us  Shocked

Life's a Bitch and so is Death, so slap them both and smoke a bowl!
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 09:46:11 pm »

Sweet.. I finally made it into someone sig !

I'd like to thank all those that helped make this possible..first and foremost Jesus,thanks bro! Secondly, the makers of Jolt cola who with their overly caffeinated, twice the sugary substance I am able to log in full throttle. And last, that one remaining brain cell I have left, hang in their lil buddy I know it gets lonely !

/derail off
jimme

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2011, 10:59:14 pm »

Thats the Stargate we all know and love! Good to see you will be back! now seriously, whats with this man crush you seem to have on Richard Dean Anderson?  Roll Eyes
Omen6x13

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2011, 10:54:03 am »

Hey i recently started playing on this server this past last week (played as a kid and loved it, decided to play again ten years later Smiley ) I'm only a lvl 40 dark elf warrior but i'll be playing quite a bit and if you'll have me i'd like to join.
Omen6x13

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2011, 11:01:09 pm »

Im now 55 and increasing with decent gear  Grin hope to see you on and talk about inv
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6126
  • Latest: Maww
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64993
  • Total Topics: 5054
  • Online Today: 54