Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 12:47:06 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: Should Paladins get an Aug for DPS?
NO
Allow Paladins to use Anger Aug
Create new Aug for Paladin Only
Create Paladin Only + Allow Anger Augs too

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Print
Author Topic: Paladin DPS Aug (Vote)  (Read 45782 times)
Soakked

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2010, 08:44:12 pm »

Pally aug only would be awesome. Anything that is class exclusive is good to lessen the item competition.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 11:56:34 pm by Soakked » Logged

Pippens *Muffin Time*

On and off'er forever stuck in T5
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2010, 10:51:29 pm »

NO and hell no, my main is a paladin and in no way do i see us needing a anger aug or dps aug, we don't dps, we're flamin pallies- get over it.  Anger aug? wtf is wrong with you i can hold hate over lots, hell even over a warrior if i try  hard enough.

ok just my 2  cp

Lex

Murrjok
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2010, 12:07:20 am »

You posted in an old post before the paladin update.
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2010, 02:22:12 am »

i just got approved for forums, so leave me alone....

Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2010, 09:58:21 am »

NO and hell no, my main is a paladin and in no way do i see us needing a anger aug or dps aug, we don't dps, we're flamin pallies- get over it.  Anger aug? wtf is wrong with you i can hold hate over lots, hell even over a warrior if i try  hard enough.

ok just my 2  cp

Lex

Old post is old, but anyways...

All a warrior has to do to steal agro from you is right click.  You have to actually cast something.

Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2010, 04:34:10 pm »

very true and if they have anger IV or lower there is no chance for me, ;p

i still lubz my pally tho

sohami

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2010, 07:11:47 am »

imo, wouldn't be such a big deal to make anger augs WAR, PAL, SHD usable. War's would still be superior w/ stonewall overall, but at least would be more viable to use other classes than be forced into one for the most important role.
Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2010, 08:54:44 am »

Even if it was just the 4's only, I would be more than happy with that.
Crabthewall

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2010, 09:26:33 am »

Sheesh right now Paladins are the single most powerful class on EZ, they are basically near unkillable.

They are added to almost every high end group. The best part is the more you have the more difficult they get to kill. A group of all warriors die very quickly, as does an all cleric group as an example, however put a group of Paladins together and they get even more effective than they are solo Smiley I'm truly not sure Paladin's need any more than they have, they have already "replaced" clerics if you have at least 2 of them in single grouping.
Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2010, 09:39:38 am »

I wasn't remembering that I was in the Pally thread. I wouldn't mind the aug for SK's.

And I know what you mean for the Paladin over cleric. My wife mains a cleric (yes, it happens at times) and I made a paladin to mess around with. She has since made a paladin as well to group up and leave on autoattack for heals instead of her cleric. Even with only a 3.0, no oracle or anything, you crit heal a tad over 12k. Add another pally to the group and you get non stop 12k heals going off. I have to test out T2 mobs with my SK, but I bet we could do it fairly easily.
Everwes

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2010, 10:57:38 am »

So a group of four paladins, one war and one bard....?
Murrjok
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2010, 01:10:16 pm »

Im quite content with my paladin. Sure i maybe wouldnt mind my click on 3.0 changed to a spammable anger like war, but that's there thing, and the click on 3.0 may be somewhat useless but get enough sorcers it isnt as bad to click the 3.0 for added dps for sorcers.

Mainly paladin now a days in a boxing group are a healer and focusing on oracle's charms for the paladin, and that can be a little work but in the end the effort is worth it if you wanna keep from adding more clerics. We can be good tanks as well but after Kronos and above things can get a little bouncy in the HP department.

Just remember the cleric's heals are a for sure thing coming from a paladin you cannot always rely on the procs only. There will be long fights, and there will be patches of no heals.
Lexington

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2010, 03:14:40 pm »

very true friend and did a t3 boss last night, ofcoarse we lacked the dps but both of us held our own tanking it. Unfortunate for us the spell Divine Intervention and/or Death Pact is broken and hardly ever replenishes hp on death. So we ended up wiping but fought it for a good 30ish minutes.  Was very exciting, we did a whole 8% of the mobs hp in that time, one group- War, Pal, Rogue, Mnk, Clr x 2

fun fun Smiley

sohami

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2010, 07:13:48 am »

30mins of DPS with a full group did 8% life? Holy jeez.. dumb question, but they're all 3.0'd right?
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2010, 07:17:12 am »

Have to be to even get into T1 not even talking about T3 Smiley

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6129
  • Latest: Zandaar
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64996
  • Total Topics: 5055
  • Online Today: 106