Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 02:25:36 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Is what its coming to?  (Read 11840 times)
ricorez

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 08:48:57 am »

I am in no way saying that the original behavior is acceptable but I agree with Curry.  LDoN is set up to cause fights.  You have people trying to advance in a zone where others are t3 and such trying to get charms.  It seems like a recipe for disaster. 

With so many people fighting for UC I expect to see more of this because of lack of alternatives.  1 t2 warrior can keep a full LDoN cleared if they have it to themselves.

Just seems that with only 3 instances of each LDoN and lvl 3,4,5,6 being the most popular thats only 12 zones for people to farm credits/charms.

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2011, 09:08:17 am »

That fighters guild instance stuff sounds weird as all hell. You paid the 10k and some other guy randomly shows up there to rain on your parade... Wth? I know 10k isn't probably a big deal since you make that back from gems in qvic in like 5 minutes but c'mon.

Considering that all it takes to get your own guild is one e-mail to Hunter I don't have much sympathy for the people that stay in the FG/CG and complain that there's other people in it.
Aname
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 09:47:51 am »

LDoN is set up to cause fights. 

It is not set up to cause fights.  The blatant disregard of the rules causes the fights.
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2011, 05:27:57 pm »

LDoN isn't the cause of strife between people trying to gear up and people farming charms/points. The people who need pages just have to ask via shout/tell if they can loot the pages as those farming dont care about pages usually. The only time fights occur is when some asshat decides its his zone and he can pull as much as he wants. 9 times out of 10 its someone who can't be bothered to read the zone in info in bright yellow letters warning them about trains and doesn't frequent the forums enough to know the rules. They either ignore you or respond like a total prick to tells informing them their behavior is bannable and that you have a twitchy fraps finger.
Ignorance of the rule is no defense: Fraps the prick, post it, email the link to Hunter and wait for the douche to be banned.

Summary: LDoN is full of Asshats, bring fraps.

Balthor2
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2011, 06:27:29 pm »

I get zero response when I run alts around for epic pages.
Well I shouldnt say zero response as that fucker Tomax or Tomex, some piece of shit monk from <One Box Army> ran around to all the named corpses after I /shouted looking for rotting epic pages.
He destroyed all the pages and then sat on one boss spawn location.

So yes LDON is full of asshats.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061