Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 29, 2024, 12:54:30 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Pet Class Changes + Bonus Enchanter change!  (Read 17964 times)
Secrets

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2011, 06:18:00 am »

With yesterdays spellfile, Enchanters Arm had the 9000pt rune in the mq2 details.  It also had "Duration: Unknown".  After todays spellfile, the details have reverted back to the original Enchanters Arm spell(15% increase multiplier), with it still displaying "Duration: Unknown".

Yeah this is because I mixed up the damage formulas and duration formulas for the new spells I added. Whoops. Fixed now for next reboot (It should be duration formula 11)

Testing enchanting defender now.
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2011, 02:32:21 pm »

Enchanting defender is implemented. Works like a charm (heh).

Will do some extensive testing on the benefits from this for enchanters in higher-tier, contact me ingame if you have any questions, comments or ideas.

-Clevitsj

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Aname
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2011, 12:53:07 pm »

OMG I hope all this enchanter stuff is cleared up.  We need to talk about RANGERS.   Tongue
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2011, 05:20:20 pm »

... what's a ranger?

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2011, 11:42:45 pm »

I seen all 3 enchanters foaming at the mouth today parsing at the practice dummy! One even got ripo'd to death... Shocked
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2011, 09:53:26 am »

On a very happy high atm... I had the opportunity to return to T2 yesterday to help a guildy and took my mage along.  His 3.0 pet lasted the entire time!  I don't know if the difference was in the pet or the fact that I was using PAL 4.0 instead of 3.0 (the last time he was in the box), but either way I can actually use that pet again.
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2011, 11:16:53 am »

Unless you were spamming bulwark of calliev and the shrink the entire time, it's the 4.0, because nothing else has been changed about mage pets afaik.

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2011, 12:41:03 pm »

Thanks Clev.  You're probably right.

Something changed on mage pets that I can confirm.  It doesn't have to do with survivability, but there is a new glitch that didn't exist 2 weeks ago.

Since T2 went so well last night I gave him a test in HoH this morning.  While the mage pet had better survivability than he did a couple of weeks ago he would not equip Fireblades .. nor give buffs in the guild instance of HoH.  I could gate out to the public version and he would respond with buffs and he would equip the fireswords.  Just not in the instance.  Tested 3x.

I didn't test the ENC pet since the instance we created yesterday only had a short time remaining, but I will test that when I get back in tonight.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 110
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)