Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 07:17:02 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Ez Economy Fix?  (Read 20378 times)
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2011, 08:48:22 pm »

And if you want to pay 30-200k for T1-T2 armor then be my guest, but I've bought 2 T2 BPs (pally/war) for 3 GLS and 35k each.  And I've gotten a lot of armor free from either rots or from helping other people kill bosses.  Hundreds of ore, class ore, and cloth/leather T1 armor is rotting all the time.  Just ask the guy at the tiki if its rotting, 90% of the time he says yes. 

Again, attitude of the server respresented by Rainbow Warrior's... Is it just me or does everyone else that reads this see the fact he says he pays 3x SLS + 35k for T2 bp's? thats like 500k? and im insane for asking 200k for T4??? Oh and READ on it gets better, 90% of the time it rots anyhow so if u just wait and ask... you can get it FREE.... there is the real reason he flames me!!! he expects to get it anyhow for FREE...... I hope you learn to change your thinking sometime soon, cause it will not benefit you in the long run Hienzz and w/e else you play...

-Lightblade

Mechules

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2011, 08:53:46 pm »

He said GLS.... those go for 5-10k each...

Sorry I had to edit because I don't want anyone to think I'm taking sides... it's just when I see one of these fun threads I wanna make sure people aren't misquoted. =)   I am totally unbiased. Please, continue.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 08:55:39 pm by Mechules » Logged

jew_nose_it

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2011, 09:34:18 pm »

And if you want to pay 30-200k for T1-T2 armor then be my guest, but I've bought 2 T2 BPs (pally/war) for 3 GLS and 35k each.  And I've gotten a lot of armor free from either rots or from helping other people kill bosses.  Hundreds of ore, class ore, and cloth/leather T1 armor is rotting all the time.  Just ask the guy at the tiki if its rotting, 90% of the time he says yes.

Again, attitude of the server respresented by Rainbow Warrior's... Is it just me or does everyone else that reads this see the fact he says he pays 3x SLS + 35k for T2 bp's? thats like 500k? and im insane for asking 200k for T4??? Oh and READ on it gets better, 90% of the time it rots anyhow so if u just wait and ask... you can get it FREE.... there is the real reason he flames me!!! he expects to get it anyhow for FREE...... I hope you learn to change your thinking sometime soon, cause it will not benefit you in the long run Hienzz and w/e else you play...

-Lightblade

I'm guessing you're not a native english speaker so I'll be kind.  But yeah try to read a little better.  I bought 2 BPs.  One for 3 Greater, thats GREATER, lightstones from Fichmulk (pretty sure it was him).  And before that I bought a Warrior BP for 30-35k from Mogo.  Thats 2 BPs for about 80K (I value GLS at 10-15k).

I bring up rots because you expect people to pay high prices for items, when the reality is that they often can get them for free in pub.  So yes asking 35k for an item that is given away is a ripoff.  And you never told me if anyone ever bought that 35k Warrior Ore.

Furthermore, you can charge whatever you want for T3-T4 items, I have no idea what they are worth and I'm guessing they sell for 100k+ regularly.  My ONLY issue with you was you trying to sell that Warrior Ore for 35k and you got all upset about it and came on here like the whiny no reading comprehension Euro you are and posted about it.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 09:37:29 pm by jew_nose_it » Logged

Owner of Herpp, Herpderpp, Heinzz, Djay, Eyelike, and Durkadurkaa

Leader of <Rainbow Warriors>!!!!!
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2011, 10:26:51 pm »

Can we keep the flame war out of the Suggestions category of forum.

Take it to Loose Pla... I mean "Rants & Flames"

Lintrix

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2011, 03:01:40 am »

I bring up rots because you expect people to pay high prices for items, when the reality is that they often can get them for free in pub.  So yes asking 35k for an item that is given away is a ripoff.  And you never told me if anyone ever bought that 35k Warrior Ore.

Really not sure what your deal is, but 35K is not high at all for ore, especially Warrior.  Just because things rot does not mean its free.  I pretty much let anything I can't sell above 50K to rot due to the fact that it takes my time to gate, zone, guild invite, go back in, mage COH, create banker, and hoping the guy isn't a total noob and take an even longer time.  Time is money, and if I feel that my time is worth more than 50K, that doesn't mean I'm stupid for "declining a sale." 

If you want to put that in a perspective, would you be willing to clear qvic trash just so someone can come in and loot something for 5K? 10K?  It's a waste of time for players who are looking to upgrade their alts as soon as possible so they can continue doing T4.
jew_nose_it

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2011, 10:00:54 am »

Can we keep the flame war out of the Suggestions category of forum.

Take it to Loose Pla... I mean "Rants & Flames"

hahaha sorryyyy.  Euros trying to argue with me just fills my body with so much rage.

Lintrix, can you make 50k in 15-20 minutes without doing something against the rules?  Because that is how long it takes TOPS for me (I don't even have CoH or banker) to do all that GI stuff.  I understand that a lot of people might not consider >50k to be worth the effort to leave their GI and all that, but I disagree with those people.  And no I wouldn't clear to the entrance of Qvic GI for 5k.  10k probably, 20k definitely.  I don't even bother making GI unless the zone is completely being dominated by someone else.  GI just make selling stuff so much trouble comparatively.

Mostly I'm just annoyed at all the elitist players complaining now one will pay their expected prices, when the perceived market value for items fluctuates so greatly between players.  I'm going to give you the lowest offer I can get away with, if you turn it down you're the one turning down a chance to make platinum.  So yes coming on the boards complaining about how you can't make money when people are willing to buy your items but you won't let them is stupid, because its "not worth MY time".  Maybe take off your monocle and stop being so snooty...

Also lol at time is money when you are playing a game that is basically one massive time sink.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 10:11:57 am by jew_nose_it » Logged

Owner of Herpp, Herpderpp, Heinzz, Djay, Eyelike, and Durkadurkaa

Leader of <Rainbow Warriors>!!!!!
JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2011, 05:37:12 am »

What is with all this hatred towards europeans? What makes you assume that everyone getting mad at you, is european or wearing monocles?

funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2011, 05:54:05 am »

Mostly I'm just annoyed at all the elitist players ...[wall of text not worth reading]

You really need to STFU.
You haven't posted anything of worth in game or on the forums. Everything you say is completely your opinion and self serving. That attitude of yours has pretty much let everyone know you are an asshat of immense proportions. You do realize that calling others elitists is a joke right.... since pretty much everything out of your mouth speaks of a sense of entitlement which is by definition elitist.

You won't last here long, your type never do.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2011, 08:24:01 pm »

Mostly I'm just annoyed at all the elitist players ...[wall of text not worth reading]

You really need to STFU.
You haven't posted anything of worth in game or on the forums. Everything you say is completely your opinion and self serving. That attitude of yours has pretty much let everyone know you are an asshat of immense proportions. You do realize that calling others elitists is a joke right.... since pretty much everything out of your mouth speaks of a sense of entitlement which is by definition elitist.

You won't last here long, your type never do.

Well funkinmofo...you know what that means for you ehh?

That's right, bend over, hands behind yer head. Nerf bat time

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Slackoff01

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2011, 04:32:10 am »

the board are always good for a random laugh about some nonsense that is blown way outta proportion.

and hell no I did not read all that crap I waste enough time I was skimming and nearly shot milk out my nose when I hit monocle and snooty, good times.

OMG that is Justin Timberlake,, never knew he played on EZ

/nice duck face
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 125