Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 03:55:42 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: T5 essences  (Read 19388 times)
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2011, 08:21:26 pm »

Also, you don't have to get VII damage augs. You can just use other lower Augs like V ones. Players are already doing insane damage. The higher augs are not required.

It takes many characters to compete at the highest end content.

So you're going to zerg?

Bitch please.
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2011, 11:53:41 am »

Also, you don't have to get VII damage augs. You can just use other lower Augs like V ones. Players are already doing insane damage. The higher augs are not required.

It takes many characters to compete at the highest end content.

So you're going to zerg?

I didn't see anything about a Zerg in his post?

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2011, 10:22:55 pm »

You guys are complaining so much, even before the T6 is released, that I'm losing motivation on even releasing it. Just chill people. If anything needs to be tweaked then it will be tweaked. I'm not a perfect game designer, and its all guess work with the numbers. Seriously, what is the DPS difference between Aug V and Aug VII? And if its really going to ruin your fun not getting 7+ augs for ever single guild member, then just quit now. I'm tired of hearing about it. Best items are rare and hard to get. Whats new?

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2011, 10:57:11 pm »

I'm happy theres something new to upgrade. Aug 7s are kick ass

whatzizface

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2011, 11:03:16 pm »

I am excited that new content is being released, I dont have any VI or VII's yet but i hear theres a rumor of me being choosen to be #1 fodder. I hear its a heck of a position filled with respect and awe from my peers to the point where ill be the first one to poke the mob. (nothing is worse than getting sloppy seconds on a raid mob)

Lucadian

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2011, 05:17:04 pm »

All I have to say about the aug discussion is: Why were FS augs raised to 2 components per combine?? I heard something about it being because of plat dupers or something?? Idk. I had taken a year break and just came back a few weeks ago. But if that's the case, why have they not been changed back by now?

I don't have much to say about new content since I haven't even gotten to T5 yet since I have been gone, but augs are crazy expensive.

Quote from: Hunter link=topic=2665.msg35063#msg35063 [/quote

You need to have a higher post count like Xiggie or Fugitive.
napoleonn

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2011, 06:05:11 pm »

Dude all i gotta say is im married and my wife loves that im a gamer instead of a drug addict or a drunk. Hunter you make my day for me and my wife. Love getting home to play on the server you provide. So just to make it clear i don't mind what you do as far as the flamers that flame say. You provide me with my hobby/fun. So please just keep doing what you do and F@C! the flamers cause us real players don't mind what you do as long as you keep doing it.
Doublep

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2011, 09:45:26 pm »

I agree with napo on this your doing a terrific job hunter. By far great server and very enjoyable has been hard to obtain the good stuff but its part of the game. If every single person had it all be no fun. So keep up good work and looking forward to more come.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2011, 10:11:20 pm »

Dude all i gotta say is im married and my wife loves that im a gamer instead of a drug addict or a drunk. Hunter you make my day for me and my wife. Love getting home to play on the server you provide. So just to make it clear i don't mind what you do as far as the flamers that flame say. You provide me with my hobby/fun. So please just keep doing what you do and F@C! the flamers cause us real players don't mind what you do as long as you keep doing it.

.... Dude did you even read the post, there is no Flaming going on it was Input and again all of our Input has ceased because people.. or a person feels it is a direct attack on them.. Which it is not.

When we can clear hundred of bosses a night, we was giving input to help the other portion of the server.. WE GOT OURS but the thoughts of the people that don't play or grind as hard getting these things is really overbearing the Threadmill vs Content is.. nm..

Again you misunderstood the whole thing, I too also enjoy this server or I wouldn't have a desire as I do to play and continue to play here. Look @ my old post a majority of them are to help the players that cannot afford to grind as some of the others along.

Again, when we clear the whole zone in less then 90mins and get 20-45 bosses in 1 run and the ugly beast of RNG pops his head and not get 1 drop for a 5-6 grp raid is what was intended of this post.

Just some points

I enjoy the server

I do not wish to see this server dry up

I want to blast T6

I don't have any desire to hurt peoples feelings if misunderstandings about input

.... guess that about covers it

GRIND GRIND GRIND!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 10:13:31 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2011, 10:41:05 pm »

Real players? I sold you all your 4.5's....

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2011, 10:57:09 pm »

Real players? I sold you all your 4.5's....

Camric

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2011, 10:59:04 pm »

Perhaps there needs to be some way to formalize feedback such that the players who are actually experiencing the content can discuss pros/cons without the constant posting of those who haven't quite made it to that level?

Also, before you start waving the finger at others.  Please keep in mind that many of us have contributed to this server and community.  What do I mean by contributing?  

Hard cash, to the tune of hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

Spoilers, Guides, and walkthrough's given to the community to help everyone that plays here.

Finally solid feedback on end game content.  It's more than fully understood that Hunter has limited time to design, develop, let alone test the content, which we are happy to help with.   But please understand if we're the testers there will be feedback.  Obviously Hunter has the right to say, "it is what it is", fair enough.  But don't knock the top end for continuing to do the homework by providing data to help improve the experience.

We don't play to make everyone Else's experience miserable, but rather to provide feed which all benefit from.   Again, this isn't a rant but simply to say:  1) understand the facts  2) provide some formalize method to provide feedback by those are actually there.

In the meantime continue to enjoy the game and help provide useful feedback.  Perhaps, a thank you / tribute thread is in order to allow everyone to pay homage for what Hunter is providing.  Thus removing the need for discussions like this to end a tribute versus feedback.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 11:00:57 pm by Camric » Logged
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2012, 12:12:22 am »

T6 is almost finished. I could probably even release it now, but bosses wouldn't have any spells. I probably won't go crazy with that anyways, except main bosses like BP/Epic Bosses. Just got distracted in last few weeks here. Just want to do finishing touches before releasing. It was basically a quick overhaul though of what T1/T2 used to be in Anguish, just made harder, with new gear drops. Honestly, it'll probably be quite linear and strait forward compared to previous zones like T5, but hopefully that won't make it boring. Should still be a challenge though.

As for the strikes, honestly how much % more DPS is the VII's vs the V's? Right now the game code allows a max of (NPC) 32k per tick hp regen so they won't have any higher regen than previous zones, but maybe some more HP. They will hit harder though, progressively harder as you get deeper in the zone. Its not designed as a 1 group zone, so hopefully multi guilds will work together to defeat this zone.

There should be very little to no rots in this new T6 since upgrade drops are slot specific, but not class specific, to upgrade your single class armor. Should be a nice change of pace. Should probably have done that in the beginning instead of rot bots.

With all the zones up to Underfoot now installed, maybe that'll open some options for the T7 in 2012 this year. Since the zones are open to everyone, feel free to start up a poll / vote thread for which zone to use for T7, even post some screenshots of why you think the zone would be cool, etc.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Camric

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2012, 02:34:17 pm »

Thanks Hunter - we're chomping at the bit to see the new stuff, bring it on!

Jackal1950

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2012, 07:49:27 pm »

Not there yet, but will be fun, (I'm sure) when I get there
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023