Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 01, 2024, 11:05:18 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Rules question  (Read 18729 times)
zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2010, 02:22:09 pm »

This is why i was asking as in the rules it does not specify what the rules are on camps between respawns or waiting on respawns and thought it best to ask. i let them go ahead of me and kill the mob any way but wanted to know the rules on it in case it happened again.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2010, 03:16:50 pm »

Zolton, you have done nothing but complain since you got to these boards. I dare you to come up with a post that isn't some how part of a complaint so I can counter dozens of other complaints. I have seen people banned for being a complaining ass. Hunter has said in the past he does not like drama, and Z, drama is not following, you are starting drama. At this point, anyone who reads the message boards is not going to want anything to do with you.

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=310;sa=showPosts;start=0

zolton32

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2010, 03:46:12 pm »

Zolton, you have done nothing but complain since you got to these boards. I dare you to come up with a post that isn't some how part of a complaint so I can counter dozens of other complaints. I have seen people banned for being a complaining ass. Hunter has said in the past he does not like drama, and Z, drama is not following, you are starting drama. At this point, anyone who reads the message boards is not going to want anything to do with you.

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=310;sa=showPosts;start=0

So asking for clarification of the rules in this topic is starting drama? 0_o If you are unsure about a rule are you not suposed to ask questions to get clarification of a rule especially in a grey area such as respawn waiting which is not really covered in the rules?

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2010, 04:08:16 pm »

You can try to explain away each little detail if you want to. But if I were you, I would stop posting and hope these posts die down so people will forget about how much your posts are about you whining and complaining.

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2010, 04:20:46 pm »

WTF is up with all these posts lately, between not griefing people and the 5 minute rule etc... I thought it was common sense on it all, even a cave man could understand. Tongue Their are many reasons why someone doesn't have to respond to you while waiting for a spawn. Most the time I get tells in EQ I ignore them but am not AFK. If they are AFK anyways, then just wait and see if they engage the mob/boss after min mins of it spawning because honestly their is no way you can prove someone is AFK without using the 5min rule after the ph/boss spawns.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 85
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)