Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 08:38:21 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Qvic  (Read 17021 times)
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2013, 10:20:34 pm »

Player trains are lame too.

Dont get me wrong I know why it was done. I just dont like the mechanics of it, and yes I know there are lots of those type of mechanics in game. Didn't like it in live and still dont like it.

Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2013, 12:20:10 am »

Both sides have some pretty valid statements. The only thing I could think of that hasn't been suggested is possibly extending the leash range to double what it is now? I understand the purpose of the leash, but not being able to kill 3 mobs that are standing beside each other at the same time seems pretty silly. And now we have to jump in Averix's pool to kill the trigger because he leashes before coming out of the pool if pulled from range. I think doubling the leash range in qvic would allow for a lot better feel of the zone without mass trains everywhere bogging it down. But these are just my opinions! I don't plan on going back to qvic for a long long time Smiley
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2013, 02:42:48 am »

I would love to extend the leash range, but I think its the same as aggro range.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Rosalitan

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2013, 11:39:24 pm »

What does THF do?

Sorry about late response, THF has a 25 Mob Limit when you pull, they have some code built in that once you hit 20 it starts giving you messages saying youre getting close to the limit, once you hit 26, it sends you back to your bind spot, whether youre fighting something, running, or whatever, instant gate home. Their reasoning for doing it was because the trains (mainly zones such as povalor and what not on their server) was bogging the server down and causing alot of crashes and lag.
Ryndon

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2013, 10:45:48 pm »

Fuck making shit easier so people can ride the coat tails of the serious players into/through T8.
If anything I vote we make corpse rot timer 3min and fuck the bitchs that cant clear the content.  Cheesy

This server is ripe with nice people.

Danish

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2013, 04:23:34 am »

Hehe!

Felony is just mad, cause he can't powerfarm Qvic anymore. And takes it out on the new people!
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2013, 10:50:16 am »

This thread is still going? Hot damn, I love starting a fire.

Danish you silly fuck, my most recent time in qvic farming essences I wasnt doing any power slaughtering of the zone. I was going boss to boss and doing that shit one at a time, so yeah.

Sorry I've been ignoring you my little dane man crush but I've been working on ideas on my test server.

P.S. I heard some <Magister_we_dont_macro> got caught and banned. That's got to be bad for PR.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2013, 06:24:58 pm »

Now this thread has some meat on it, lol. Do I smell popcorn?

Rageful

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2013, 07:07:32 pm »

wtf is a macro....
Rosalitan

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2013, 11:41:55 pm »

You can totally still power farm Qvic btw, the trash may be leashed, but the bosses aint -cough-
Danish

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2013, 04:25:28 am »

This thread is still going? Hot damn, I love starting a fire.

Danish you silly fuck, my most recent time in qvic farming essences I wasnt doing any power slaughtering of the zone. I was going boss to boss and doing that shit one at a time, so yeah.

Sorry I've been ignoring you my little dane man crush but I've been working on ideas on my test server.

P.S. I heard some <Magister_we_dont_macro> got caught and banned. That's got to be bad for PR.

Really? I didn't know of anyone getting banned. See thats why you need to quit fiddeling with your test server and get online and share your gossip!

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 246
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)