Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 03:31:27 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Blood and Honor  (Read 15731 times)
Balthor2
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2010, 12:47:26 am »

This is one of the reasons why we did this.
People leeching and not wanting to put in their own work.
You were invited along with your friend and another member to make your own group of 6.
You were told to work on stuff as best you could and when able members would help you.
Someone in the guild spent their time to get you flagged and 3.0
Instead of giving those of us that are sick and tired of qvic/tacvi/pod crap about setting up a structured environment maybe you should go lead a group of people for a bit.

What we have setup is a guild that can do T1/T2 content and obviously had someone able and willing to waste their time flagging your dumbass for content you otherwise wouldnt have seen for a few more weeks.

Then we moved the core T3 group to a new guild and have it set so that we are inviting no one at this time and are reserving those future slots for those in B and H that finish up their T2.

If you fail to see how this is good for everyone then to bad.
P.S. I didnt go seek you out for a guild invite, you pestered me and basically did all but give out a BJ for a guild invite. Shame you just turned out to be another "Gimmi gimmi gimmi" player and not a team player.
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2010, 12:56:42 am »

Balthor do you need a hug !
Balthor2
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2010, 01:02:52 am »

why would I need a hug?
I am not the one that got all ass hurt at no more free loot with little to no work.
Simply moved past that tier of content and have no desire to be guilded with people doing it.
Let them knock out the content and in 2 weeks rejoin us.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2010, 01:03:00 am »

Don't hug him Tib, it's a trap. He is wearing the thistle coat again, lol.

Balthor2
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2010, 01:03:53 am »

Nah I have on a overcoat but I am nakied under it.
Come hug me baby!
Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2010, 01:08:16 am »

i am bored fix the server baltor i know hunter likes you he would do anything for you i need my EZ fix.
Gwendlyne

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2010, 02:06:48 pm »

Right. I asked you about joining the guild, then touched base with you once more. Let me tell ya, that definitely equates to blowing someone for an invite. In retrospect, I wish I had had fair warning what kind of person you were exactly.

No one in the guild spent time doing anything for me other than inviting me along for things they were already doing, aside from those massive time sinks such as zoning in to an instance to kill Twinkletoes. Please note that short list of individuals does not include you! The people whom I did group with to progress? Ya, you took a giant dump on them too, when you pulled this crap, which is pretty unfortunate, because Ooki, Enferno, and Horaf seem to be pretty cool people.

Balthor; keep going about enjoying your delusions of being elite. I find it somewhat sad how seriously you take "fantasyland EQEMU world", personally.

Maybe if you could stop crying about Yellowbird for 30 seconds in guild chat you could find a way to not be such a raging douchebag to people. I've yet to figure out how what he has impacts your game play.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2010, 03:34:52 pm »

Wow, you still don't get it. Oh well, run along now.

Balthor2
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2010, 04:58:07 pm »

You are entertaining.
Should I go pull my log files?
You contacted me several times over a couple days.
You were persistent which is why I decided I would give you a chance.
Thought maybe you were dedicated to playing your guys and wanted to progress.
I guess what it really was is you were dedicated to leeching as much as you could in short a time period as you could.
Budzwar

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2010, 05:36:56 pm »

I think you are just arguing with another of yellowbirds personality disorders.
Balthor2
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2010, 05:42:35 pm »

Blood still has some good people in it that can do t1/t2 and that is what they are working on.
If you want to join them or whatever, send a tell to their current officer.
This thread is locked.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 75
  • Online Ever: 8678