Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 05, 2024, 02:52:03 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Najikoon  (Read 24500 times)
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2010, 12:16:30 pm »

They removed the hidden NPC long ago, but what happened was players would get close and it would give off an emote saying "No wood here" kind of message. Because they were gone, wood no longer spawned, thus the quest was forever broken. No reason why they did, but the BFG was obviously an easter egg type of thing. (Who knows? Copyright infringement crap with Doom? lol)

Back on topic... met Najikoon in PoD a few days ago. Spoke in tells, for a good hour or so. He hung around and looted several upgrades, asking each time, and was very pleasant. I would've invited him had I had room in the group. Extremely friendly and thanked me every time he looted something or got a heal/cure. I think he's more than willing to gain a better reputation in the server community.

Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2010, 08:55:11 pm »

About a week ago, he helped me do all of my 1.5 epic.  Real nice guy, didnt KS anyone that day.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Zephr

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2010, 07:10:49 am »

He helps a lot of people. Just because you didn't see him KS doesn't mean he doesn't do it.
Also, Uxt, if you were caught breaking a rule, wouldn't you do things right to try and fight against it? He is doing it now because he doesn't want to be banned.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2010, 01:28:41 pm »

lol, i imagine the longer this thread is in existence ... the more embarrassment will follow this guy.

geaann

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2010, 08:24:47 am »

i only did it the one time and i am working too get my Rep back...
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2010, 12:11:18 pm »

Well, there were other complaints so it looks like it happen more than once. However I do have to say, your making a valiant effort at repairing your reputation. I am usually pretty quick to point out when someone does something wrong. I try to be just as quick on the flip side. Keep up the good work and you will be well on your way to earning a good reputation.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 246
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)