Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 07, 2024, 10:21:50 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Author Topic: Najikoon  (Read 24581 times)
Hulkpunch

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2010, 01:49:16 pm »

My group and I were doing the MoW and as we were engaging he zones in and attacks the mob then claims we were trying to ks him. He then proceeds to gather all the mobs from the encounter and fd them on our shaman and cleric, wiping us. We tried zerging the event because the warrior was staying alive without heals for a while but he constantly fd'd mobs at the zone in so we couldnt engage. We eventually wiped and he killed and looted MoW himself.
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 01:56:21 pm »

SS of Fraps?
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 02:53:04 pm »

Ohh.... i won't fall for this one again.
Besides isnt MoW respawn like 15min now or something rediculous? At least the Tacvi one was worth complaining about.

HOWEVER, is a pretty dick move if its true.
Do you have some evidence?

Zephr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 09:56:40 pm »

I have had this same person KS me a ton but I still havn't got fraps.
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 01:53:33 pm »

I will back this up with, did exactly the same to me.. almost to the point. Setting up, 5 of us capable to kill just telling guys the strat. He ran in and started wailing on MoW, now i just thought, People do this, he could see we were prepping and must be just helping. We were only at zone 1 min and there before him so i know we had the right to MoW. I have not used fraps before but have taken screenies of conversation i will add. He basically admits to the same, says because a member of our team had a corpse in the zone he has right to take mob? (news to me this), and he does not need to talk to people he has right to zone in and engage.

This was for a friend, and it isnt a rare mob, and if he asked i woulda probably just said go and we get next one.. We wernt in a rush.. It was just the rudeness of this that upset me. I back what has already been said here as he obviously feels he can throw his weight around and do this as he likes.

Its not fair or nice. Angry

I will add the screenie of what after conversation
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 02:08:00 pm »

dont know where screenshots go?? Sure they used to go to EQ root
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 02:50:53 pm »

In your eq folder there is a folder called ScreenShots.

PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 03:30:26 pm »

I thought that also, nope no directory. Using Titanium, anyways its just a page of text you get the picture. If anyone can tell me how EQ outputs screenshots ill search for it.
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 11:35:21 pm »

Oh, the horrors of cropping several screenshots together...

Last Stand group came up, asking if there were any rots (meaning armor drops unclaimed), and there wasn't. They went about searching every corpse and chest. There were two Shalad-Hud corpses, one a fresh kill that had a ring of the magi on it... when one of the groupmember's alt (who was in group the entire time) moved to grab said ring... it was gone!

ieawenpo

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2010, 12:20:01 am »

worst respect in the game i have seen since joining ez.
If i had known the user was suspected before, my comments would have been far worse.
Its obvious that he/she has no respect for the rule of EZ, even after multiple occurrences.
Zephr

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2010, 12:48:14 am »

It is against the rules to loot someones rotting corpse without permission.
NO NINJA LOOTING
Don't loot mobs that don't belong to you unless the person/group that killed it gave you permission.
If you don't ask, the least you can do it wait till like 1-3min left on corpse decay.
zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2010, 01:00:22 am »

Oh, the horrors of cropping several screenshots together...

Last Stand group came up, asking if there were any rots (meaning armor drops unclaimed), and there wasn't. They went about searching every corpse and chest. There were two Shalad-Hud corpses, one a fresh kill that had a ring of the magi on it... when one of the groupmember's alt (who was in group the entire time) moved to grab said ring... it was gone!

Blood of the Akkadian
Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2010, 01:09:10 am »

I love thte "its just a video game" comment, usually what noobs say tbh.
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 02:46:06 am »

Man I wish I could find my screenshot now, he said exactly the same thing to me almost word for word.. Maybe he has a hot key and he just runs round spamming "its only a Video Game" while KSing and Ninja Looting.  Grin Somebody please hit this muppet round the napper with a ban hammer.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 02:49:30 am by PORTIS » Logged
geaann

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2010, 04:55:09 am »

Hello guys, I'm here to Formally apologize for what i have done i and personalty Promis that None of this Will EVER happen again..Theres no Excuse for what i have done and i Wish too Continue playing this Awsome server...But For the most part i Really am Sorry for what i did, i just Really don't want too be baned , i mean this is the only Server Worth Playing on Eqemulator and i hate too not be able too play any more
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 09:27:05 am by geaann » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 97
  • Online Ever: 8678