Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 12:55:39 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: PVE Events to Replace Overthere PVP  (Read 14763 times)
Peign
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2014, 12:24:54 pm »

Lol procs aren't considered white damage. They are resist based. Nobody is doing over 2 mil white damage without an ult weapon, which isn't allowed. Also, I was killed by a monk pretty hardcore when my epic weapon proc'd a root and the monk's insane goblin buff reflected the root on to my ranger. Idk if that was your monk, but it had me laughing Tongue the odds of both those effects firing off is hilarious.

Thanks for the lesson, I know what white dmg is. 
hardcoretank

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2014, 09:37:39 am »

-King of the Castle

use the fort in overthere and create guards and such to defend a chest, once chest dies that person is labeled King, once the first title has been issued that player can place the chest and NPC's anywhere he likes by using items looted from the chest that made him King, the way these well work is that on drop in "OVERTHERE" they spawn X npc at that location...

So say Faceshooter kills the first chest, after he kills the chest all other players are removed from zone back to nexus and he well have 30minutes to loot
2x Kings Guards
1x Kings Iron Bound Chest
3x Kings Archers
1x Kings Crown
X random reward

after looting he can run anywhere in zone and drop these items on the ground to spawn the guards.. after he is done he can leave zone at his pleasure...

now next time the event is active the King can go defend his chest and if he manages to protect it for X time he receives more loot and the corresponding NPC tokens... and is able to place them where-ever he decides...

P.S.
I have done several events like this in the past so i know it is possible =)

marxist

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2014, 10:41:20 pm »

If you think a monks white dmg is killing a ranger in pvp, well that is hilarious. In fact, the ranger would win eventually.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65017
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 192