Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 04:28:41 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Idea for T2  (Read 8607 times)
Rick

View Profile
« on: September 28, 2010, 10:58:23 pm »

I've been stuck in T2 for right at 2 weeks now looking for pally and warrior BP's 4 total to be exact.  In the past 2 weeks I've had 1 warrior BP and 0 pally or dragon class.  I by no means want anything handed to me but would like to see a little less mage and chanter BP drop and mabey a few more dragon class.  When it comes to the point you can pull T2 like POF ROA grinding its a little past time to move on.  Heres my Idea:  Up the drop rate of dragon class Bp's but make them Rot quicker so people who want to progress can move on and farmers can still farm and sell the class specific ones.  I'm not asking to up the pop rate of kronos just let the ones of us move on who really need to.  Its really getting old sitting in T2 watching cloth Bps rot, and I know im not the only one in this boat.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 10:54:45 pm by Rick » Logged
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 12:07:01 am »

In a single weekend I got a total of 10 kronos spawns with 7 dragon class.

If you have gotten tired of T2 in only two weeks - you are going to be in serious trouble when you start grinding HoH.

T2 was a blast - enjoy it while you can.

Rick

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 12:48:56 am »

Yea, I guess thats true.  On the up side i've made over 2 million plat in the past 3 days.  Seems like I may just be having a little bad luck.  Anyway, from what i'm reading T3 doesn't look like much fun if its that much worse than T2.  Grind is good, making people grind to the point they want to find another server isn't.
waerekrager

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 07:48:17 am »

yeah thats just rotten luck on your part got 3 dragon class one warrior and one pally BP to drop yesterday and was only at it for about 4 hours....     usually it is a pain but i was just lucky yesterday but i dont think the drop rate is a problem... t2 is fun and i enjoy it.. im having problems with t2 wrists.... so i say up seth's dragon class drops!!! hahahahahahaha
Demin
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 07:50:23 am »

I've been stuck in T2 for right at 2 weeks now looking for pally and warrior BP's 4 total to be exact.  In the past 2 weeks I've had 1 warrior BP and 0 pally or dragon class.  I by no means want anything handed to me but would like to see a little less mage and chanter BP drop and mabey a few more dragon class.  When it comes to the point you can pull T2 like POF ROA grinding its a little past time to move on.  Heres my Idea:  Up the drop rate of dragon class Bp's but make them no drop/no trade so people who want to progress can move on and farmers can still farm and sell the class specific ones.  I'm not asking to up the pop rate of kronos just let the ones of us move on who really need to.  Its really getting old sitting in T2 watching cloth Bps rot, and I know im not the only one in this boat.

Um, aren't they already no drop/no trade?
Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 10:11:40 am »

Good point.

lawls
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 10:14:21 am by Mayo Deftinwolf » Logged

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 08:46:01 pm »

Yeah if you dont like the grind now I feel sorry for you in T3 and T4 my freind.  I feel for you since I've been there on 20 plus different toons.  It takes a special breed of half brain dead people to deal with the grind.

Poop
Rick

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 10:53:18 pm »

Yeah if you dont like the grind now I feel sorry for you in T3 and T4 my freind.  I feel for you since I've been there on 20 plus different toons.  It takes a special breed of half brain dead people to deal with the grind.

Yea I hear ya.  I complain about it but yet I log on every day and do it.

Insanity:  Doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting different results.

That pretty much sums up the EQ crowd.
Rick

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2010, 10:58:30 pm »

[/quote]

Yea, thats not what i meant to say...sorry..lol
I've sold so many Bp's I don't need I had it in my head they were tradeable.  Anyway, seems I just having a bit of bad luck and just need to suck it up.  Had to vent a little and now I'm over it.
Kylekurth

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2010, 09:23:41 am »

Does the Rot Bot work with T2 like it does with T1 if you get other classes BP's cant you turn in 2 of them for what ever BP you need?
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2010, 09:40:33 am »

Nope. If it did no one would stay in T2 for more than a couple weeks at the most.

I'm so sick of looting Kronos to find bard bp's.....

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2010, 09:48:48 am »

I'm so sick of looting Kronos to find bard bp's.....

or back to back Enchanters

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 01:32:02 pm »

T1 and especially T2 is your first taste of whats to come.  I'm not saying that to be an ass or anything else, I just remember doing Kronos for the first time and being all proud of myself.  I do also remember killing him over and over to cry at another bard or magician BP when all I had were warriors and clerics.  T3 and T4 are the same grind but ramped up a bit.  Farm 32 giants to gather stones to spawn a T4 boss.  That T4 boss has a low percentage of being the BP boss, out of that boss you have a certain percentage of it being the class you need.  If you run mostly plate, all I can say is this game here is not for the faint at heart.  This is where having a large or even a small guild of people who are dedicated really really help.  A group of guys who are working together like that can get through this content fairly fast.  There is no rot bot for T3 though it only takes 16 stones to get those spawned. I would love to see a market thats going on right now with people selling T2 gear for T4.  I would be the biggest damned customer around if people were selling T3  and T4 loot, maybe I should take a break and wait for yall to get there and sell me some?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 01:36:15 pm by Gnaughty » Logged

Poop
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 01:58:23 pm »

@ least with T3 its generic... Grin

Don't take a break Gnaughty =P

a lot of ppl seem to be .. taking breaks..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 06:23:52 pm »

Yeah when I wrote that this morning I was a little negative and in a bad mood.  I love this game and enjoy it completely.  Sometimes the drama in this game just gets me down and I should'nt let it.  Yes the so called breaks especially the ones that just stop logging in with no message pisses me off to no end and it seems Ive had to deal with that disappointment too much lately.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 06:31:40 pm by Gnaughty » Logged

Poop
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081