Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 01:14:37 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: KS in LDON from Tuph  (Read 8721 times)
gallec

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2010, 04:33:00 pm »

I run into Balrog's room and in the hall if a war killing stuff, so I go to his spawn point and a about a min later the war runs up and says he just wants a page, In the SS" I said sure, but you gotta wait your turn, so what does he do? He ks's me. The mob spawned so dang wquick Name is Tuph. Here are the ss's

2nd after it happened and I gated to nexus. I don't expect anything to be done since it happened to quickly to get fraps up. However, this is noted.

kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 08:00:09 am »

I would have KSed you too..
He was obviously on his way to killing Balrog and killing trash first

Just because you ran past him to get to boss spawn first doesn't mean you should get the kill in my opinion

I swear people have no common sense on this server
Nova5555

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 08:07:49 am »

Well, did you run past him to get the spawn? Kinda looks like you did.

Maldor 70 Warrior 2.5
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 08:22:41 am »

*shrug*  Warriors with their massive hit points and uber swords of doom run past me all the time in ldon.  Today I was on the steps right next to the ghost on level 5 killing the last trash and one ran right past me with a train behind him and grabbed the ghost first.  Same guy ran past me a minute or two before when I was killing the last of the trash in the room right before the evil eye when I was headed there.  Common courtesy doesn't seem to exist for some people.
Nova5555

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 10:51:47 am »

I'm not uber and it happens to me all the time as well. It would be nice if people had some courtesy.

Maldor 70 Warrior 2.5
Lored

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 11:26:08 am »

I've triend sending him tells at camps before, but he's never responded. Asked if he spoke english and he never responded.  Not sure if he's foreign or not.
gallec

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 11:47:54 am »

First off he was in the hall kill 500 mobs before. Second it is in the rules you have to be on a spawn point. His uberness could have been kill those mobs at balrog's room. He ks'd me plain and simple. As was mentioned before, plenty of you uber people run past us lower guys then you have the balls to complain the opposite way when we have proof. Hypocrites!
Teehee

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 12:43:21 pm »

It may be in the rules but it still is a douche move to run past someone that close to the named spawn.
Pazz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 01:03:57 pm »

It may be in the rules but it still is a douche move to run past someone that close to the named spawn.

Absolutely, leap-frogging is a cheap move!
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 01:16:26 pm »

Yeah when I was a lowly guy back then I always hated it when some dude would just run past me to something I was obviously headed to.  I was'nt there so can't really comment on yalls situation but I agree with Teehee.  Don't run past guys working their way to a spawn it just aint nice.

Poop
gallec

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 02:23:24 pm »

Sure except the guy didnt say anything prior to me being on his spawn, and prior to that how was I supposed to know. As I said before, people in ldon6 kill 50000 mobs for charms, how was I suppose to know he was any different? A KS is a KS, douchey move or not, the guy could have at least said that he was working his way up, I would have gladly given him to the kill. Instead he just runs in from the other room and says "oh this is my mob". A simple dude I was trying to clear my way, can I have this guy, would have worked.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 07:05:22 pm »

It is easy to say "dude I was trying to clear my way, can I have this guy, would have worked" after the fact.

Demin
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 10:51:57 pm »

Regardless of whatever happened, there is recourse for this sort of thing...email Hunter with your screenshots or fraps and let him decide. We honestly don't need twelve of these threads every day.  /motd has his address if anyone ever needs it.

As they say, there are three sides to every story: your side, his side and the truth.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439