Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 06:22:18 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: CG Pet changes  (Read 9815 times)
Trinity

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2010, 08:53:54 pm »

Would you think about giving shaman, druid a better pet from cg please? These are the only classes I enjoy playing but as everyone knows we are not really that great at helping with much because we suck. Warriors are way over powered here and I do not like playing warrior.

Beastlords and mages get a pet that is very good at killing fast and lots damage. While shaman and druids both have the only thing capable of allowing them to enjoy some content ldon 1-5 not level 6 bosses with our cg pet cause they just aren't tough enough.

So please give shaman and druid a capable pet to compete and make us a class that is playable without having to play a warrior.

There are far to many imbalances here. Warrior is the only class if you wish to do ldon and qvic to help others. I want a cg shaman and druid pet capable of doing good damage and tanking correctly for last level ldon bosses and qvic.
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 05:50:00 pm »

Warrior is not the only class that can do qvic.  My first Ldon/Qvic run was done by a solo Ranger. I've hired an SK to for Qvic runs and my pally can now solo a Qvic run.

Yes, warriors do it best, but they are not the only ones that can be useful.

BTW, i was just soloing Ldon with my druid a couple days ago.  T2 armor and CG pet. Not as fast as BST but doable.

I'm tempted to fraps my druid solo'ing a Qvic run. That would be wild.
Demin
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 06:30:41 pm »

Do you have a big enough hard drive to store the FRAPS?  That would be one big file for as long as it would take a druid.
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 06:35:58 pm »

2TB. Should cover it. Of course it would have to be edited alot before posting. Pretty much a highlights video with some background music.
Demin
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 06:41:40 pm »

And 16x speed.  Wink
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 11:25:30 am »

hahaha...ZING!
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 11:42:47 am »

Lol another great post. Not..... Shaman and druid need better pet for solo'in Huh The shaman and the druid were never meant to be solo classes but support/buffers/ healers. What they can do is far beyond what Sony ever expected those classes to do. Enjoy what you have or make another class even if you don't like playing it.  Have it to just get the stuff you need/want to get done then log it out and play the toons you like. My favorite class is an enchanter from live but i don't expect hunter to drop an atomic bomb in my lap and say go have fun come on now get real. Druid/shammy pet tank qvic bosses?? Lets remind everyone that Qvic is meant to be a raid zone not solo'ed by a shammy or druid or their pet for that matter.

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081