Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 04:49:25 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: Make Anger Augs all/all?
Yes
No

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Author Topic: Anger Aug Vote  (Read 29864 times)
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2010, 11:27:12 pm »

Yeah the augs to melee weapons like rogues and such seems like the best easiest way to get their dps up.  Then again what the hell do I know? It just seems like the least time intesive way of bringing them in line.  Once again, thank you very much Hunter for making a place that I can come and escape my real life.

Poop
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2010, 11:50:04 pm »

Please please please give us wars with 4.0  new graphic something cooler looking, like a sword or something please please please.

Poop
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2010, 11:57:38 pm »

But your walking stick is cool... 4 green balls on the end..  Grin

« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 11:59:38 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Rick

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2010, 12:25:48 am »

I'm guessing all these people that are voting no to augs just like having a buncha worthless melee dps classes.  I see a lot of people supporting the augs with comments but seems to be just as many that don't want to see them given out, but are offering up no explanation why.  Please all you people voting no to this explain why you want all melee classes besides warriors to remain sub-par dps.
Follow Me

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2010, 02:31:13 am »

I voted no because I would rather see a different solution to the problem.  I'd say most people who voted no feel this way.  Think about it Rick...

I'd vote yes for more personalized augs for the different classes rather than slapping an all/all on the angry nerd augs. 

krujo81

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2010, 02:47:02 am »

Slow and Stun breaks our intended content, especially bosses. If I add that stuff back in, we'll have to go back to our original stuff like 7,500 hp heals.

Well doesn't have to be a slow i was just trying to think of few things that Could be done, still like the DD and (small aoe) but think there should be 3 clickys to give them diverty but not OP.

Therous

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2010, 03:21:14 am »

I voted no because I would rather see a different solution to the problem.  I'd say most people who voted no feel this way.  Think about it Rick...

I'd vote yes for more personalized augs for the different classes rather than slapping an all/all on the angry nerd augs. 

i agree with this. i voted no as well cause i'd like to see a better solution than just putting all/all on the nerd augs.. that's just a simple fix for something big.. we need to think of a different fix
Rick

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2010, 03:43:37 am »

Sorry if I came off sounding like a Dick to the folks voting no, that wasn't the point I was trying to make.  Theres nothing wrong at all with voting no, just help offer a solution.  I don't think it will be a permanent solution making the nerds all/all but it will be better than nothing until something better is thought of.   I think if the nerds are made all/all we will start seeing a lot less warriors running around.  People make warriors right now because they pretty much have to to maximize group efficiency.  If nerds are made all/all or at least made available to pally/Sk it will enable people to have a more diverse group make up.  Warriors will still be on top of dps for the simple fact they carry 2 weapons instead of 1 like a pally or SK.  Hell, if the augs are made all/all even if the proc damage is adjusted per class I bet we start seeing more rogues, bards and zerkers.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 03:45:30 am by Rick » Logged
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2010, 04:26:29 am »

Dumb question from a GM lol. If you aug a weapon with 2 proc augs, do both augs get independant chance to proc?

Planning new augs, new weapons, spell uPdates, new 3.5 clicks, and maybe new graphics for this weekend. Some stuff may require crafters guild.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Rick

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2010, 04:40:16 am »

Dumb question from a GM lol. If you aug a weapon with 2 proc augs, do both augs get independant chance to proc?

Planning new augs, new weapons, spell uPdates, new 3.5 clicks, and maybe new graphics for this weekend. Some stuff may require crafters guild.

Yes they all proc independantly.
Demin
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2010, 06:37:30 am »

I am rather looking forward to seeing what comes from Hunters mind on this...extra augs, 3.5 clicks and new spells are something I have been wishing for for a few weeks now.  Will really change the game and add a lot of fun factor. I'm personally indifferent to the new crafted weapons at this point, but hey...the more content, the merrier. Thanks, Big H!
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2010, 08:09:15 am »

I play a warrior main. I chose the class because, as on live, its my favorite class.

I'll vote yes to all/all augs when warriors get a 6K lifetap aug or 4K group heal aug Smiley

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2010, 09:15:44 am »

I play a warrior main. I chose the class because, as on live, its my favorite class.

I'll vote yes to all/all augs when warriors get a 6K lifetap aug or 4K group heal aug Smiley

Its sad that you think warriors have to get something in order for any class to get anything. Warriors are so op and all other classes are so far behind and all you can think about is what the class you play needs to get cuz it would help you out so much more.... Stop being a child with this mine mine mine crap and grow up

Rakharth

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2010, 09:17:37 am »

I like the idea of new augs as well as the anger augs all/all. New crafted weapons i dont like i spent alot of time to get my epic and if new weapons are put in i wont use my epics.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2010, 09:23:00 am »

I like the idea of Hunter addressing it with us and asking for input period, even with possible changes on the table to align other classes somewhat... is freaking cool.

Thanks again

Looking forward to Anger 5 on my monks.

Is it a total fix?, prolly not .. is it a start? Yes, it's a start in the right direction and anyway it will give you more options period... don't like'em don't use them.

Remember big changes and perfect fixes don't happen overnight..
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 09:29:45 am by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65020