Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 03:10:02 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Poll
Question: Make Anger Augs all/all?
Yes
No

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: Anger Aug Vote  (Read 29860 times)
Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2010, 10:31:14 am »

I voted no because I would rather see a different solution to the problem.  I'd say most people who voted no feel this way.  Think about it Rick...

I'd vote yes for more personalized augs for the different classes rather than slapping an all/all on the angry nerd augs. 

I agree with this.  It's not that we don't want augs, we just don't want more copy and paste and having every class be basically the same thing.

Wack

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2010, 12:47:10 pm »

I voted no because I would rather see a different solution to the problem.  I'd say most people who voted no feel this way.  Think about it Rick...

I'd vote yes for more personalized augs for the different classes rather than slapping an all/all on the angry nerd augs. 

I agree with this.  It's not that we don't want augs, we just don't want more copy and paste and having every class be basically the same thing.
You don't want every class to be bassically the same however as it stands so far on the server every class is the same a warrior rofl

Wack 70 Pal Wudii 70 War
Covert 70 Rng Wudiil 70 War
Wacks 70 Pal Wudiv 70 War
Wudi 70 War
Callo 70 Mag
Zakik 70 Monk
Wack

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2010, 12:53:13 pm »

Just got off the phone with Basher about some new concepts, and we're going to make tradeable weapons better than your current Epics with Equal or better DPS to that of a Warrior, but it'll require Epic Books, Essences, Plat Dump, and maybe some other farming in order to create these weapons. It not something that every melee in the game would ever have, but I could see a guild funding a few of their melee's to have this in their raids. These tradeable weapons won't focus too much on stats, and probably not too much on HP either. They are basically DPS weapons that you can trade. These weapons would helpfully help a lot with the T3/T4 PoG mobs that have high HP. They need to be crafted in order of tier too. Will be very expensive, and time consuming. Planning to create them this weekend. Requiring the Epic Books to tier up these weapons will hopefully mean that people didn't do their Epics for nothing already. The plat and time invested will mean most people can't get these anyways. Its more of a guild thing, not a solo earned thing.

I've sat here and read this over and over and still don't even know what to say about it. I don't really think that this is the way to go but what do I know. So now we'll have a few people that can afford these weapons to help out the people that cant afford them and oh wait even better the people that can afford them will get even richer because they will then charge the people that cant afford them off the wall prices for their services to get the gear that they need to advance, however this creates global trading all at the same time.

Wack 70 Pal Wudii 70 War
Wudi 70 War
Callo 70 Mag
Zakik 70 Monk
Isaaru

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2010, 01:02:52 pm »

You don't want every class to be bassically the same however as it stands so far on the server every class is the same a warrior rofl

That's what I said  Undecided

Wack

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2010, 01:20:37 pm »

lol ya I know. funny thing with these new weapons is the warriors just gonna aug the weapons and oh look the warrior with his augs still out dps the dps.

Wack 70 Pal Wudii 70 War
Wudi 70 War
Callo 70 Mag
Zakik 70 Monk
revloc06

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2010, 01:47:35 pm »

If you want to help the NON-warrior classes DPS to be "on par", (or really should be better) than the warriors, you need to make the updates, whether it be augs, weapons, etc, NOT useable by warriors (hint hint)!!!!!!

Otherwise warriors will just use whatever new items you create and basically we haven't gained anything...

Unless you prevent anger augs from being inserted on these new weapons, then maybe that's a "solution"...

I think it's pretty ridiculous that Warriors are so over powered...
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2010, 02:40:26 pm »

Its sad that you think warriors have to get something in order for any class to get anything. Warriors are so op and all other classes are so far behind and all you can think about is what the class you play needs to get cuz it would help you out so much more.... Stop being a child with this mine mine mine crap and grow up

And people say the same thing about pallies. I could give a shit. We've got niches, as it should be. And no, son, I dont want a heal proc. I think it would be a bad idea to give warriors this ability.....just as I believe it would be a poor idea to give pallies and SK the warrior aug.

Rather than just tossing existing class only augs to another class just to satisfy....yeah, some childish whiners, to borrow from you, I think a smarter move would be to amplify those niches....make classes LESS interchangeable, not more so. Dont just slap a bandaid on it to satisfy a few whiney little knight's cases of warrior envy.

And one more thing.....something I learned three decades ago in debate: resorting to hurling insults is the biggest clue that your argument has no merit, or that you arent gifted enough to cite evidence to support it.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Buckler

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2010, 05:06:01 am »

To the above poster - Damn skippy +1!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy