Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 03:55:46 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Greater Lightstones  (Read 9800 times)
lerxst2112

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2010, 02:16:26 pm »

Since you need to combine 10 Greater Lightstones to get a Superior Lightstone, how about another recipe to combine 10 Burned-Out Lightstones to get a Greater Lightstone?
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 02:25:02 pm »

Hell, I'd settle for 5 burned out to 1 lightstone, then 10 LS to one greater!

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Haterade

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 03:24:24 pm »

or just make it 10 per 1 straight across
10 burnt = 1 LS
10 LS= 1 Greater
Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 04:46:09 pm »

but, if they are burnt out, how will they combine to make a lightable source? Food for thought.
Rick

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 09:01:54 pm »

but, if they are burnt out, how will they combine to make a lightable source? Food for thought.

The same way Trolls, ogres and other such creatures can fight dragons and various other magical fictional creatures.
Pazz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 12:39:07 am »

The same way Trolls, ogres and other such creatures can fight dragons and various other magical fictional creatures.

Grin
Aname
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 06:14:12 am »

Since you need to combine 10 Greater Lightstones to get a Superior Lightstone, how about another recipe to combine 10 Burned-Out Lightstones to get a Greater Lightstone?

How about you just loot ten Greater Lightstones? 
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 10:31:27 am »

How about you just loot ten Greater Lightstones? 

How about I'm in the suggestions forum and I made a suggestion.
Uxt

Schizoid

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 07:05:16 pm »

How about I suggest you post suggestions to the suggestion thread about suggesting further lightstone combines?

Here's some small statistics regarding willowisps:

Only two zones in the game have a decent amount in them, West Commonlands and Jaggedpine Forest. All other zones have too few willowisps to make it even worthwhile to farm. If someone else is in zone looking for them, your chances of finding one alive is greatly reduced.

If you have one character that dual wields 4.0 weapons, you need 160 lightstones to make four augments, and a minimum of 8,000,000 platinum (assuming the slot type 8 is taken by Mossy Tundra augment).

And while its nice there are new augments, it doesn't help casters any. It's a melee augment, but since when do Wizards, Mages, Enchanters, Clerics, Shamans, Druids, Necromancers, or Rangers melee?

How about this... instead of 10 lightstones, combine 5 greater lightstones, and two other farmable such-and-such items, so it divides the players rather than funneling everyone into killing willowisps.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 07:17:10 pm »

^^ THUMBS UP +1 Good thoughts UXT...

now quit touching my tail in game..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2010, 10:19:05 pm »

And while its nice there are new augments, it doesn't help casters any. It's a melee augment, but since when do Wizards, Mages, Enchanters, Clerics, Shamans, Druids, Necromancers, or Rangers melee?

I did do updates for "Wizards, Mages, Enchanters, Clerics, Shamans, Druids, Necromancers, Or Rangers", well, only melee update was for Rangers arrow. Other classes are not melee. EVERYONE got new 3.5 Clicks, and the Pet classes got their pets buffed up, including new 3.5 pet, and the Wizards now have a LOT more DPS. Just need a reboot for some of the changes to go into affect.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Aname
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2010, 11:24:59 am »

How about I'm in the suggestions forum and I made a suggestion.

My bad. I forgot what forum I was in.  Carry on.   Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65020
  • Total Topics: 5057