Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 03:16:02 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Something CG/FG/Epic Pet needs to have done  (Read 8582 times)
Trinity

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2010, 08:19:25 pm »

CG/Epic Pet-

1. When you hail your cg pet or epic pet you can get buffs off it, however; the buffs do not buff the pet. Please add it so your pet affinity works with this. Having you hail for buffs should buff your pets.

2. Give the CG/Epic Pet weapons a Anger aug V or something. Epic pets and CG pets do not hold agro at all. Even if you spam taunt, which you shouldn't be having to spam anyway. Please give them a anger aug so they can hold agro. This would be very helpful thank you.

3. Give Cg food to go with the drink.

FG-

1. With FG melee get to have 400 skill increase, however; we do not get a buff off anything because we do not have a pet to buff us. What I would like to see is a FG item that can give you the full buffs. There should be no reason FG is not capable of getting their own buffs off something.

Give FG a minion pet not capable of fighting but it can buff you up.

2. Give FG a Drink to go with the food.

One other note on FG is when you get to 400 skill with the trainer you do not have in your skills showing 400 cap, instead it shows 330-350 caps. Now I am unsure if this affects anything but thought I should just ask on that.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 09:07:52 pm »

Type #myskills in the game to see your real skill levels as the server sees them.  Since they are raised higher than the client thinks they should be, the regular skill window doesn't show them properly.
Strix

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 09:15:21 pm »

+1

Cheesy

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 02:25:52 am »

Might make crafted item to summon aggro weapons for pets this weekend. Also may need to remove their roots.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Cracken

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 07:14:30 am »

Well then mys well throw the 4,0's on the fg/cg merchant while your at it too. ROFL. Only thing good i see about his this post is agro proc maybe for pet weapons. Theres no reason that hailing your pet should buff him or herself which ever you prefer. Thats what the buff npc is for in the casteguild/fighterguild to raidbuff. Always thought that was a perk of the guilds being able to get your pet buffed in that zone =P.

Now that i think about it more the pet is casting some group spells so technically speaking those should land on him. LoL don't know if its really needed tho.

Edit : lol pet doesn't cast group spells at all but singal target versions of the spell so guess they really are not meant to land on him.  Wink

Cracken
~GL of Classic Composers
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 08:33:17 am by Cracken » Logged
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 03:56:12 am »

CG/FG is just stepping stone to 2.5s. Other stuff just bonus. No, clerics not getting pet. Other toys might be added to the guilds later, esp the crafters guild.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
curator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 06:12:55 am »

You can be a member of both CG/FG.. If you want the best of both worlds, then join both.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 08:22:47 pm »

Wha?! we have bards in game...  Shocked

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
funkinmofo

Nerf Whiners

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 08:29:31 pm »

Wha?! we have bards in game...  Shocked

you know those guys...from time to time pick the door to seb or stand around singing their 1200+ DS

Aname
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 03:56:31 pm »

Cry Cry Cry

much like life, some things just aint fair.

Demin
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 09:33:40 pm »

Yes, please remove Root from the pets. It really screws up agro, especially at the higher end long fights (Shadow, T3, T4, etc)
L0stman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 03:09:36 am »

Forget the agro reason for removing root.

My wife plays a mage which puts a damper on my ranger army.  A single mage pet halves the damage from all the rangers.

To put it nicely - this is very unfortunate.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 383