Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 10:34:50 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Hey Guys...  (Read 5549 times)
nafeasonto

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2010, 06:45:13 am »

Hey guys I am trying to look around and ask why is this called an EZ Server?  Is leveling up doubled, how does this work?

What are the features of this server, I can't find it anywhere on this page, unless I am just blind.
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 07:30:58 am »

You could pretty much guess why it's called the "EZ" server..

because its "easy" progression. At least up until qvic-ish.

Leveling is dramatically increased in speed, gear is rewarded exponentially earlier and easier than live....a lot of custom "god-like" items...yeah. That's pretty much the jist of it.

But dont let that discourage you, as its easy to get from 1-70 with better gear than you ever probably had on live, it's quite a challenge and rewarding high-end.
nafeasonto

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 11:17:51 am »

ah, I read that there are NPC's to give the spells out and stuff.  Do we have warp charms or something to get there.

And it takes what a couple of days to get to max level?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 11:23:29 am by nafeasonto » Logged
Selce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 11:35:00 am »

I thought EZ stood for Enhanced Zones.
sohami

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 12:02:44 pm »

ah, I read that there are NPC's to give the spells out and stuff.  Do we have warp charms or something to get there.

Uhh you wont need warp charms, you start in the area that gives you all your necessities. (Starter epic, appearance gear, some bags) and not far from the vendor you get said items is a spell lady that instantly learns you all your spells. You're welcome.

And it takes what a couple of days to get to max level?

Can take a week or two of casual play. Or an hour with friends PLing you.
Otaduke

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 12:07:42 pm »

Some of the npc in the newby starting area will warp you to other npc's for questing =)

Solo with no help only using in game buffs and progressing can take some time. I don't recall how long it took me initially i think around a week or 2. I leveled up a druid, war, and mage at the same time. Once you hit 70 have some AA's, 3.0 epic and RoA (ring of ages) leveled up, it can be done much faster. Last night I made a rogue and had him lvl 70 with about 90AA's and both of his 1.5 epics and half of one of the 2.0 epic swords (meaning the book and 5 pages for turn in.)

But it took a while to get my leveling team build up consisting of 3.0 Shaman, Druid, War. So how long it takes is a relative question depending on if you been here a while or just starting out, and if just starting out with help from others will vary the lvln speed. The idea I think is to get to 70 with out too much effort so that you can enjoy the middle and high end content wich can be very challenging if not impossible.
nafeasonto

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 01:22:34 pm »

Thanks to both of you for your responses Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis