Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 01:22:27 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Post Your DPS Parse  (Read 15476 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2010, 08:40:04 pm »

For a moment I got excited. I am not sure where you are getting your numbers but you showed a 57% increase in dps from no charm to brawlers lvl 1. I did 5 minute parses on the practice dummy in a guild instance of chambersb. There were no other guildies on and I only had 1 toon logged in. The best increase I saw was a 9% increase in dps with the brawlers and that was me completely naked but for epics and switching out brawlers vs no charm. Though it is a bit of a stretch I think the 9% could be attributed to the RNG. With all my gear on, it was a 2% increase. These numbers are very very far away from the 57% you reported. Now, with no gear switching out to the guardians (lv 22 46% haste) my dps went up by 36%. That to me is substantial.

I say again, brawlers is broken. My dps with the brawlers should be somewhere north of 4700 with no spells but is instead 3613. I have logs but am not going to pretty it up to put the same boring information up here that I did months ago. I did save them and load them up to file front though and will provide a link. The logs are labeled. If anyone has any questions about the logs just ask away.

http://www.filefront.com/17430333/SingleFightLogs.rar

P.S. I would really really love to see this fixed. It would be absolutely wonderful to actually have even just the haste working on brawlers again.

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2010, 08:50:34 pm »

What level brawlers?  What is the reported haste on it?  You were completely naked except for the charm and no buffs?
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2010, 09:58:05 pm »

I had my 3.0 weps on. Brawlers is lv 31 but all the ones from 25 to 31 do not work. At one point they did but it does no longer. The haste is reported as 137%. The crit mod and damage mod has never worked. As a matter of fact, in ever parse I have ever done I get a very slight increase in crit % without the brawlers.

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2010, 10:06:21 pm »

Hmm, I wonder if it is just that worn haste over 100% isn't working.  Are there any other worn items that give over 100%?

The focus on brawlers is just a copy of cleave with higher percentages except for the line 12 effect.  It might be worth just removing line 12 and seeing if it makes a difference.

I think since we do not have access to the #mystats command to see what the calculated haste is on a toon there's only so far we can troubleshoot this as players.  I'd also love to see brawlers work, but I think it is going to take Hunter summoning the various levels, equipping them , and looking at the #mystats output to see where it's going wrong.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2010, 10:27:46 pm »

Hmm, I wonder if it is just that worn haste over 100% isn't working.  Are there any other worn items that give over 100%?

If anyone who has a UC who is reading this cares to do a parse that can be answered quite quickly. Would mainly just need to see the difference in attempts to tell if the haste is working.

Tibador

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2010, 11:43:08 pm »

doesn't roa give 150 or the t2 bp ?
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2010, 12:39:32 am »

Ok, I investigated this a bit on my private server.  Worn haste over 127% will not work.

Here is the relevant code:

bonuses.cpp - line 293
Code:
	//FatherNitwit: New style haste, shields, and regens
if(newbon->haste < (sint8)item->Haste) {
newbon->haste = item->Haste;
}

Since the haste value is a signed 8 bit number, anything over 127 is a negative number and will not be applied.

I checked this file back to June 2009, and it has always been that way.  I would assume that if it ever worked it was due to custom code that is different from the eqemu sources.

Haste is also hardcoded to be capped at 100% for the sum of item haste, spell haste, and spell haste v2.  Spell haste v3 is added on top of that.  Allowing haste past 100%, excluding haste v3, would need to be done with custom code.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2010, 05:27:51 am »

Hunter moved the haste cap higher, at one time it was anyway. At one time I was getting the haste benefit from my brawlers (at least lvl 25), spell haste, bard haste and bard overhaste. That is definitely way about 127%.

lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2010, 05:33:26 am »

Hunter moved the haste cap higher, at one time it was anyway. At one time I was getting the haste benefit from my brawlers (at least lvl 25), spell haste, bard haste and bard overhaste. That is definitely way about 127%.

That is completely possible with custom code, but if at any time that custom code was overwritten to get new changes from the eqemu code, like for the blocked buffs and zone crash fixes, then the custom code would need to be redone.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 310