Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:13:26 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Berserker DPS  (Read 8084 times)
Drezden

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2010, 03:13:16 pm »

I've been running parses hard over past few days. War,Rog,Ber all 3.0 evenly geared.

The zerker finishes last in every parse.Even with the 3.0 click going off as fast as its ready again,still finishes last.
http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=1150.0

Now the one thing I did notice is swing attempts. The berserker is down anywhere from 300-600 swings less than the rogue/warrior. I know its 2h vs DW 1H , but if the attempts could be more evenly matched this would put the berserker more inline.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 06:10:39 pm »

Apples to apples. Compare it against another single wielding class like a Pally or SK.

Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 06:49:42 pm »

If you'll look at the other parses posted below mine you'll see he did a pally too,which is in line with where their dps should be compared to a warrior,see my 5 minutes parse.

Pally/SK get utility. Rogues and Berserkers should on average top an evenly geared warrior,pally/SK. If warriors are what we are basing this off of, Rouges/Berserkers should be a little above,while Pally/SK are a lil under. Not by tons,but on average.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 11:08:39 pm »

Comparing everything to what warriors can do means everything needs to have their dps raised. Hell, monks traditionally do more than 2x and much damage as a warrior but it is quite different on this server.

Comparing your bz dps to the pally dps is in no way shape or form fair. He is using the damage V aug. Take away the damage aug puts his dps around 1500. Now if the bz cant use the damage aug then you might have a point there.

Reid

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 02:45:34 pm »

Some time in the next day or two i'll upload some test parses (naked +charm+3.0) of my pally and my zerker.

When I figure out how to balance their gear, i'll run extended parses asap.

Currently Playing:
Spanker Madness, Bard of <Zen>

"The Optimist proclaims we live in the best of all worlds; the Pessimist fears it true."

I Just say "I like cookies!", and leave it at that.
supra297

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 06:05:58 am »

I just got my zerker 1.5 also, it has a lower base damage than 1.0! 50 vs 55? Is there a reason for this, I really am baffled.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 06:08:46 am by supra297 » Logged
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 11:01:03 am »

As I understand it, the 1.0 has been upped to be in line with the rest of the (upped) 1.0 weapons, but the 1.5 is the same 1.5 as on live, which only seems to be under par because I think the 1.0 zerker got upped too much.
Please note that (iirc) the delay on the 1.5 is lower, and gives more ac.
But you're right, the 1.5 compared to the 1.0 seems to almost be a downgrade, and not an upgrade, to the point that I used my 1.0 till I got my 2.0, and skipped using the 1.5 entirely.

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Bludlust

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 01:02:07 pm »

I know Hunter has been working on the server piece by piece in his spare time on classes, crash fixes and all sorts of other stuff....Where has Basher been? I am sure hes doing something just seems some progression toward class debugging/ tuning has been slowed even after hunter made a suggestion about fixing some classes...

Everett - Warrior, Fable - Paladin, Bloodlord - Paladin, Kimboslice - Shadowknight, Combatmedic - Cleric, Bludlust - Ranger.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 01:26:29 pm »

My test where run with dmg V augs,if you would have read my description of gear I used you would have noticed it. And obviously Hunter thought it needed something to reduce delay to 15,which effects swing rate lol.

I checked the 1.0 after the fix,it had 15 delay..dont know about 1.5 and 2.0 tho. But if not,tough it out till 3.0 its leaps and bounds better.

And everything on EZ is based around the warrior period,if your class needs looking at I'd suggestion running unbiased parses and post them. Hunter seems pretty reasonable if giving the numbers and examples.

I've done all i can with the classes I have available to me atm.
Bludlust

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2010, 01:40:29 pm »

Pretty sure he changed all zerker epics to 15delay

Everett - Warrior, Fable - Paladin, Bloodlord - Paladin, Kimboslice - Shadowknight, Combatmedic - Cleric, Bludlust - Ranger.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2010, 05:38:00 pm »

My test where run with dmg V augs,if you would have read my description of gear I used you would have noticed it. And obviously Hunter thought it needed something to reduce delay to 15,which effects swing rate lol.

I did read your post.

Mossy V(Rog,Ber)

And I read his post too.

PallyDmg Aug V

Now if he meant mossy instead of damage aug then that should be distinguished. Though I make mistakes I always read before I make a post.

Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2010, 05:45:31 pm »

Yea I aint real sure either,but from looking at his numbers it bout has to be tundra V. You would think a crafted dmg aug V would put out number alot better than that. But I could be wrong as I dont have one to play with lol
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 81