Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 04, 2024, 03:41:01 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Print
Author Topic: Halloween Video Contest!  (Read 61245 times)
Kreemo

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2010, 02:36:03 pm »

Wow a lvl 50 charm!!!  Grin

Can anyone advise me what type a lowbie warrior should go for?

I know people use sorcerers but I dont think ill have augs for a while, so should i go guardians or get the sorcerers for when i do get the augs?

Thanks

Krusha

Kreemo - monk
Krusha - warrior
Grimshaw - pally
Vern - cleric
Tanathos

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2010, 03:30:54 pm »

Hi , A little late on posting it i think  ( Just got in from work and never have time to do anything ;( )
. Was fun to say the least.. First time makeing Video so  keep that in mind  Smiley , but it is a 50+ kill  ,
Thanks ,,      http://vimeo.com/16436832

You missed the deadline, look at Hunters last post here. If he makes an exception for you he will need to let everyone else in to get their videos up. And I know like 8 people who would up a video if this happened which would be unfair for everyone else in this post who uploaded it before his deadline.  Angry
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2010, 03:47:00 pm »

Thats awesome Hunter thanks ! Thats why EZ Server is the best !
mrc25

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2010, 03:49:26 pm »

No big deal at all just wanted to post it anyways if that's ok if not i can remove ..
Just thought i would  uploade it and post the ramepage that Ct went on in Unrest ,
Did not see any1 post a video of that rampage , just thout it was a crazy fight is all .... Sry if i posted it to late and can remove it if need be , Np at all .

Thanks ,
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2010, 03:52:46 pm »

I'd leave it up,even tho you may not be in the running he may like it and want to use it. Plus its just one more example of the fun to be had on EZ Server, another chance for people to see.
Tanathos

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2010, 04:28:40 pm »

Here is another link for my video and compressed version for download. Downloading almost 2gigs would of sucked so here is a 78mb version still good quality.
http://www.vimeo.com/16442325

Good luck everyone else who got in on time.
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2010, 06:05:36 pm »

I would still go with sorc charm as a lowbie warrior. Just imo, you will have anger augs soon enough. A UC or lvl 50 Sorc charm will make your procs insanity.

Bitch please.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2010, 06:12:01 pm »

Downloadable link to my video.

http://www.vimeo.com/16445161

Demin
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2010, 06:53:36 pm »

Do I get a charm since my warrior Trogin is in 80% of the videos?
 Grin

Tolkayn

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2010, 08:30:25 pm »

This is my video.  I play Terminus 70 warrior in game and I'm a proud member of <RAGE>.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRGM-A3c07c

Hunter, you can d/l my video by putting the above url on the following page http://keepvid.com/

Thanks for the awesome event!  Grin

Blighton <Leader of Red Dawn>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2010, 08:33:40 pm »

I Really Have To Give It To Solbash/Itank. That One Makes Me Relive Every Minute Of The Halloween Events And From Friday To Saturday Night I Didn't Sleep. We Had Guild Wide 20-30 CT Kills/Pets. I Fuggin Loved Every Minute Of It..Thanx For The Flashback Fellas From <FP>
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 02:36:58 am by Blighton <Leader of Red Dawn> » Logged

I BLAME GNAUGHTY       I BLAME GNAUGHTY        I BLAME GNAUGHTY     I BLAME GNAUGHTY      I BLAME GNAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2010, 09:14:59 pm »

Hi , A little late on posting it i think  ( Just got in from work and never have time to do anything ;( )
. Was fun to say the least.. First time makeing Video so  keep that in mind  Smiley , but it is a 50+ kill  ,
Thanks ,,      http://vimeo.com/16436832

Yes, this video is late being posted, and I need to be fair to all those that rushed and posted within the dead line. Your welcome to keep the video posted for everyone to see. Anyone else is welcome to post their videos for fun even those there are no more rewards being given out for this event.

Haven't posted results yet. Coming soon!

Hunter - EZ Server GM
avadar

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2010, 10:24:24 pm »

I Really Have To Give It To Solbash/Itank. That One Makes Me Relive Every Minute Of The Halloween Events And From Friday To Saturday Night I Didn't Sleep. We Had Guild Wide 20-30 CT Kills/Pets. I Fuggin Loved Every Minute Of It..Thanx For The Flashback Fellas From <FB>

/agree

Harthek
<Red Dawn>
Solbash

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2010, 07:54:14 am »

I Really Have To Give It To Solbash/Itank. That One Makes Me Relive Every Minute Of The Halloween Events And From Friday To Saturday Night I Didn't Sleep. We Had Guild Wide 20-30 CT Kills/Pets. I Fuggin Loved Every Minute Of It..Thanx For The Flashback Fellas From <FP>

I didn't get much sleep those nights either, especially Sunday, i was up early and on all day and half the night. I'm glad you guys from RD enjoyed it so much Smiley
Kreemo

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2010, 01:25:14 pm »

I would still go with sorc charm as a lowbie warrior. Just imo, you will have anger augs soon enough. A UC or lvl 50 Sorc charm will make your procs insanity.

I'm really stuck now I was thinking guardian to get the benefit of 25k hps now, then I thought about sorcer as it seems silly to get guardians when I will be dumping it for a lvl 1 sorcer when I do get Augs. So I really don't know.

I have also started to wonder if it is possible to get it on another toon, what about oracle on my pally as 5x healing proc would be very cool.

I need help and advice guys! Don't wanna mess this up!

Krusha

Kreemo - monk
Krusha - warrior
Grimshaw - pally
Vern - cleric
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats